Author Topic: Bill Gadsby's Doughnuts  (Read 9372 times)

Offline Aspen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Gadsby's Doughnuts
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2009, 01:20:02 PM »
As the pair reached to door, Lorna turned and pressed her back against the glass, pushing it open.  She smiled up at Javier as he mentioned following her anywhere and then that he didn't really know her very well.  "Well then we'll have to get to know each other better before you ship out...." she giggled and slipped out the door.
No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees

Dvotchka

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 04:52:52 PM »
"Well, I'm bachelor number one. I'm from Malaga, Espain, and am five-foot and seven tall, weigh 170 pounds. I'm a Taurus, and my hobbies include bullfighting, fencing and dancing." He laughed as he tried his best to use a milquetoast "Dating Game" voice, though it was still rich with a Spanish accent.

"I love athletics and sports. My favourite flavor of icecream is pistachio, and my favourite food is paella. Now you know me better than most," he said with a wry laugh.

Offline Aspen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2009, 10:49:40 PM »
Moved to the sidewalk
No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees