Author Topic: Lynn Minmay Operation (Pilot Episode)  (Read 4042 times)

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Lynn Minmay Operation (Pilot Episode)
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »
Feeling the Zentraedi closing in all around him, and his squadron mates being popped like soap bubbles, he decides to go out in a blaze of glory. Targeting the large mass of pods in front of him, he lets go with all his remaining missiles, then blasts off another burst of his GU at the pod and power armor closing in on Devil 7. Gritting his teeth he hopes for a quick death...

[Actions: Action 1;Fire Remaining Micro-Missiles at the large group of Battle Pods directly to the South of Merlin's position. Target as many as feasible. Roll 7, Total: 7+3-2+7=15, Action 2: Fire burst of GU at Regults and Nousadel-Ger right next to Devil 7. Merlin has altitude, so he should have LOS to these targets. Roll: 6, Total: 7+3-2+6 = 14
Roll Link: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1598071/]
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Heron

• Major General
  • To err is Human...To forgive, Canine.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »
Kyle cursed up a storm as one by one, a system failed and died. He had lost total power. For a second panic welled up inside of him but then he saw Devil 009 fighting to his last breath. An indescribable peace descended over him as he watched the red glare of missile explosions and the brilliant azure of beam blasts. Even in destruction, humanity found a way to expressive itself with beauty. Nothing for it, Kyle settled back into his pilot seat and thought about the diary entry he would have made today if he made it back to the Macross...

The Valkyrie was not as infallible as I'd hoped. The blasts repeatedly threatened to destroy it. I wasn't afraid to die. I was afraid of the emptiness that I felt inside. I couldn't feel anything. And that's what scared me. You came into my thoughts. I felt them. It felt good.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 09:08:38 AM »
Regults having broken into swarms gang up on the Red Devil's Valkyries.  One near Devil 007 hits him so hard that he is pushed into the upper atmosphere.  A volley of missiles fired by Devil 009 blows two Regults up and clears the way.  A quick sensor scan at Devil 007 and Devil 009 sees that he doesn't stand a chance of making it without help.  For reasons unknown Devil 009 converts to fighter mode and enters the upper atmosphere in order to reach Devil 007.

COMMERICAL BREAK!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbEBXaPbPyo[/youtube]

OOC:
No posting while the commercials are playing.   We are currently creating characters.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:12:33 AM by Jet Jockey »
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"