Author Topic: Central Sectional Medical Center (General Hospital)  (Read 20628 times)

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Central Sectional Medical Center (General Hospital)
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2008, 12:31:32 AM »
Involuntarily almost Rami brought his hand up and rested it on Marc's then quickly drew it back. Taking a few deep breathes, he pulls out the card from his pocket, as if to prove he still had the number. "Look, I'm not really that comfortable with unstructured social situations. It has become very clear to me that I have been poorly prepared for life in the City. It's so different than on a base or a Battle. What I am trying to say, I am terribly drawn to you, and I am having trouble right now just dealing with people as friends. I really want to take something potentially more serious slowly and extremely cautious. I certainly hope you can respect that."

He managed to look Marc in the eyes through his plea, knowing intuitively that this would act as a litmus test for the future.
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Central Sectional Medical Center (General Hospital)
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »
"I understand completely.  Nobody's really prepared for romance or love.  It just happens when it does.  Take as much time as you need, and if it helps you feel better, maybe you should bring your friend from last time along.  Just remember that it's you that I'll be focusing on, not her, when you're around me."

OOC: Everyone who's going to a restaurant, now's the time to arrange to get there.  I'll be starting the Winchester thread now, and Bill Gadsby's should be open.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:57:45 PM by Alaras »