Author Topic: City XV -- Bayside Statium: Mystery Concert!  (Read 1582 times)

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
City XV -- Bayside Statium: Mystery Concert!
« on: August 21, 2009, 01:11:15 AM »
19:54, Bayside Stadium

The crowds are packed in tight. In a remarkable display of marketing acumen, the promoters for the Bayside Stadium have managed to sell out a mystery show, billed to the public as "one of the greatest performers in the galaxy!" Tension is high and so are expectations. Scalpers roam the street selling tickets for outrageous prices. The show's lineup is a total mystery, but with only six minutes left until showtime, will the fans be disappointed?
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: City XV -- Bayside Statium: Mystery Concert!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »
Luckily for Alaras, he got his ticket to the show free as an apology for his lost gig with the cancelled Mylene concert.  He flashed his ticket on the way in, taking his seat somewhere in the middle of the stadium.  Though normally, he'd demand to open for this mystery artist, something in his gut warned against it this time...

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »
The stage was set low, a reinforced deck placed on the stadium field. One section of the seats left empty directly behind the stage. The crowd is getting restless. It's 20:01 and there's no sign of performers.... has this all been a stunt?
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »
Alaras glanced down at his cheap knockoff watch, it said 20:01.  They're running a little late, aren't they?  Wonder what that hold-up's all about.  Well, I'm sure it's nothing serious.  These things always take a bit of time, it seems...  With a little sigh of impatience, Alaras slumped in his seat a bit and started humming a bit to himself, wondering who would be performing, and reminiscing about his childhood days watching Fire Bomber's various concerts throughout the Macross 7 fleet, cheering them on in the days after the conflict with the Protodeviln...