Author Topic: Attn: All Players & Game Masters  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
Attn: All Players & Game Masters
« on: October 06, 2009, 04:16:34 PM »
As a Staff Member of these Forums & General Overseer of Games under the SDF Mekton Label it is part of my duties to step in

I hate to see what started off as a good game take such a turn for the worst.  I decided not to make this post public as I want all who have interest in this game to be assured that something is being done.   I do not intend to slam anyone here but I might be a little tough.

Azazel, despite your best of intentions you are currently overwhelmed.  It happens to us all.  Appears you want to get back but right now I don't think you can.   Mustang GT02 is suppose to be there to help you in times like this.   I don't know if you told him to take over or not.   MustangGT02, in a time like this you don't really need his permission.   You should be able to see Azael needs you to take over without him even asking.  You made an attempt to Get things going.   Some of us Players posted afterward.   Then you and us waited for Azael who thought he would be free in a couple of days.   This might be a burden but more is needed from you in this role.   If both of you are completely overwhelm let me know.   

Players of this Game, your effort is needed as well.   If you still with this game.   Please show your support here and in Character.   When posting Starts again it is going to look awkward.  It will be hard to get back in character.  If the Game Masters really push themselves to get things running they will need you to make an equal effort. 
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Azazel

• Hero of the MRG
  • Lt. Colonel
  • Soylent green is good for the skin.
    • View Profile
Re: Attn: All Players & Game Masters
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »
Thanks for your kind words in regards as to this game's quality. As you've mentioned I'm currently overwhelmed by my RL responsibilities. I'm in the process of making some big adjustments, and thus will be requiring another week to sort everything out with my life. I'll be coming back by next weekend.

Cheers!

- A.