Author Topic: "Child's play is long over..." (Purple Foxes)  (Read 7975 times)

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
Re: "Child's play is long over..." (Purple Foxes)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »

Ina Khan!

Very proud of her work Ina dropped it off in the Commander's in Box.  She started wandering the hallways when a thought came to her mind.  I wonder where my Yuu is?   I haven't seen him since he died.   After all this time.  Why isn't he looking for me?   Could he be looking at some other girls.   It was a thought too much to bare.   Ina started having a panic attack in the hallway.   Her knees shaking and biting her nails.   She knew it couldn't be true and came up with another reason.
What if he's hurt!  Oh Yuu.  Could it be that you're allergic to paint?.   Fearing the worst for Yuu she ran looking for help.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
  • Luck is one of my skills!
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8926537&Mytoken=20
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »
Snake walks casually along the beach near the water line, sipping on a martini, wearing reflective aviator sunglasses and nothing but dark navy blue swimming trunks. He's scoping out for the chicks of course and always looking for the new challenge of the day.
If mice could swim they would float with the tide and play with the fish; Down by the seaside, the cats on the shore would quickly agree.

Offline knight

• Major
  • Uranium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 03:38:22 AM »
ENS Giti Setarehnejad
Zoomy

Plaster. It got everywhere. Despite humanity traveling the stars, overcoming the light barrier and cloning itself back from extinction, broken bones were still cased in plaster shells. Giti finished drying her hands, leaving the once green cloth striped in shades of white. She suppressed a smirk as she walked by Kel's room and heard the doctor explaining why he was confined to desk work until his arm healed.

“Enjoy the junkyard, Zoomie.” Marcus stated, having taken her seat and busied himself with a magazine. He was another corpsman attached to the marine unit, serving in a different company.

“Why are you here, Marcus, and why are you in my seat?”

“Email is an amazing thing, you know.” He winked and tossed Giti her PDA which had a message flashing, “They called me up to take the rest of your day's duty, ma'am.”

Giti unlocked the PDA and quickly read the message, surprising Marcus with a peck to the cheek and a thanks before disappearing to her quarters. Normally Giti wouldn't have given Marcus, much less any of the others in her old unit a parting peck, but this was different. She was about to be able to visit the stars! For a clone that had never left the planet, it was a momentous occasion. Even if she was now attached to a special operations unit. Time off wasn't bad, either.

A trail of clothing littered her bunk's floor, leading from the door to the unadorned armoire that served as an officer's locker. She had a decent assortment of civilian attire, including the maroon bikini she currently wore, but she couldn't find the boardshorts she thought she had. Without a second thought, she grabbed a pair of her forest BDU pants and with a deft flick of her wrist, cut them off just below the cargo pockets. With a couple quick steps, she pulled the makeshift boardshorts over her bikini bottom; grabbing a towel and sunglasses, Giti slipped into her flip-flops and was out the door.

Giti couldn't help but laugh when she got to the beach. There was something funny about sunning ones self or playing beach sports on Junkyard Beach. The beach, along some parts, resembled more the kind of place mothers warned children never to play in. Seeing Takeo, Dearbone, and Gray – at least she thought those were their names – in a group, Giti decided she might as well start there.

“Purple Foxes, right?” Giti asked with her ever-present Farsi accent, “Would you happen to have an extra drink on hand?” She smiled.

With dark brown hair, hazel eyes, deep olive skin and an athletic figure, Giti offered a sight that was not too bad – at least she didn't think she was too bad a sight. The only thing unusual was a tattoo across her left wrist of dancing, graceful foreign script.
Characters:
- ENS Zeliha "Knight" Kragl

Offline MustangGT02

• Lt. Colonel
  • Dont hate the player...hate the game...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 05:20:47 AM »
GM Post

JUNKYARD BEACH

As the pilots of the Purple Foxes get their rambunctiousness worked out of their systems, they are joined first by the newest member of the unit and then by some passers-by.  The scantily clad females walk by the group and can be heard giggling amongst themselves.  As the pair of women approach, they hear Duane's adlibed rap and then see the smile from Yuu and decide that these guys must be okay and make their way over and join the group.

Molly

Megan

The two girls arrived at the gathered group just as Giti was making her arrival and decided to introduce themselves as well.  The first to speak was the younger looking of the pair.  As she spoke, she was so enthralled by the lyrics Duane was coming up with and hoped he could come up with some more.

"Hello....my friend and I couldn't help but notice your group and that it looks like you are having fun.  Do you mind if we join you?"  Her eyes moved back to Duane and she blshed a bit before continuing.  "My name is Molly and this is my friend Megan."

Megan was standing next to Molly and was smiling as her friend was introducing them.  She would have spoken up for herself but she was distracted by the lone figure seated behind the others off to himself.  Then she layed eyes on Yuu and her heart skipped a beat.  He was perfect and his smile was too much.  She stepped over to him and smiled.  "Hi.  I'm Megan.  Are you guys new here?  We haven't seen you around before."  She noticed the female that arrived before them and wondered if they were interrupting anything.  "I'm so sorry...are we interrupting?"

Lieutenant (JG) Dorian "Glacier" Gray
Silent and Deadly

Dorian's attention was drawn by the sudden arrival of the newest member of their unit.  He set his instrument down and stood stretching.  He removed his tank top and laid it on his towel revealing the tattoo he had on his back.

He casually strolled over to the group in time to hear her greetings to their merry band.

“Purple Foxes, right?” Giti asked with her ever-present Farsi accent, “Would you happen to have an extra drink on hand?”

Dorian was not the model of perfection that Yuu apparently believed he was but he was chiseled to say the least and wasn't too hard on the eyes.  He smiled as he came near.  "Ah so we meet at last."  He extended his hand.  "I'm Dorian Gray, but Dorian will be fine.  I hate that we didn't get to formally greet you before the mission."  He glanced to his towel and realized that he left his drinks back in his room.  He turned back and with an embarrassed expression, shrugged.  "I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer you."  Man....this is going to complicate things....she is HOT and I cant seem to take my eyes off of her....come on D...get a hold of yourself....  He then realized that he didn't know her name.  "May I ask....your name?"

ELSEWHERE DOWN THE BEACH....

Snake was strolling alone along the water's edge and sipping on a martini when his eyes are diverted to a figure emerging from the water.

She was wiping the water from her eyes when she all but ran into him as he passed her by.  She realized he was there just in time to avoid colliding with him and then smiled.  "Oh...excuse me.  I didn't see you there.  Nice day huh?  The water is great."  She looked around and noticed that he was alone.  "You look lonely...want some company?"  She waited for a second and then spoke again.  "My name is Elana.  Pleasure to bump into you."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 07:03:58 PM by MustangGT02 »

"Have you...I do.  Outnumbered...they are." ~ Yoda from the Clone Wars

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8926537&Mytoken=20
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
David looked at her and gave her one of those suave debonaire type of grins, "Well, hello...the name's David...the weather is nice and the sun is warm...sorry, but the pleasure is all mine, lets go for a walk."
If mice could swim they would float with the tide and play with the fish; Down by the seaside, the cats on the shore would quickly agree.

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 03:46:47 AM »
Lieutenant (jg) Duane "D-Bear" Dearbone
Tired but curious

Fox Seven, Fireteam Bravo

"Hello....my friend and I couldn't help but notice your group and that it looks like you are having fun.  Do you mind if we join you?"  Her eyes moved back to Duane and she blshed a bit before continuing.  "My name is Molly and this is my friend Megan."

Duane smiles big at Molly, noticing that Megan is digging on Gray. Then he moves up close to her, careful not to touch her - yet. He sways and bobs, looking her over, obvious in his attention. He's cool though, no panting, not tripping over himself, smooth. He likes what he sees, he also likes the fact that Molly came up, bold. "Call me D-bear, it's a name I earned, wasn't given. And you ladies are very much welcome."
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 12:31:24 PM »

INA KHAN!

Ina decided to locate Yuu's quarters only to find them locked and no coming from the other side.  Maybe he's not home or maybe he died in his sleep.  She pounded on the door.  No answer.   Ina collapsed against the door and started to cry.  Oh Yuu has something horrible happen to you?  I'm sorry I can be such a bitch at times.   Bitch---Beach...  Inside her mind a blind, three legged hamster started running faster on its wheel.  She saw a mental image from before a Text Message from Duane.

Khan want 2 go 2 beach n make yer man jealous? lotta cats there to check u out. i got yer back. d-bear

A terrible thought crossed her mind.  Duane smitten by her beauty and jealous of her boyfriend has lured Yuu to the beach.  To M-U-R-D-E-R him.  There was only one thing to do now.  Rush to the beach and kill Duane before he kills Yuu.  Lets hope she's not too late.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline MustangGT02

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »
Commander Jansen "Vortex" Graham
The Alpha Male

Outside Pilot's Quarters

Commander Graham was just finishing up his playing and stood to replace his cello when he hears something outside his quarters.  He moved to the door and opened it to see a frantic looking Ensign Khan going on about something in the corridor.

"Ensign....Ensign Khan.  Is everything okay?  Why are you in the corridor all alone?"

He was genuinely concerned for her well being even if she has acted questionably in the past.  He moved over to her and reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Elana

Beach Away from others....David and Elana

"Well, hello...the name's David...the weather is nice and the sun is warm...sorry, but the pleasure is all mine, lets go for a walk."

Noticing his smile made Elana blush a bit.  She nodded and fell in step with David and looked out at the vast array of junk in the bay.  "So...you new here?  Ive strolled this beach for sometime and I have to admit that seeing a fresh face is a good thing.  It shows that the area is reviving."  Elana turned back to David and noticed he was drinking something and wondered what it was.  "What are you drinking?"

Molly

Beach (group near the base)

Molly notices Duane moving closer and checking her out and she doesnt disappoint.  She all but gives him every opportunity to check out all she is packing by coyly adjusting her stance to show off her figure.

"Call me D-bear, it's a name I earned, wasn't given. And you ladies are very much welcome."

Hearing him telling her about his name brought a smile to her face.  "D-Bear....nice.  And how did you earn that if I can ask?  Im sure it is a story worth listening to."

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 02:15:16 AM »
Lovin' the beach!!!

"D-Bear....nice.  And how did you earn that if I can ask?  Im sure it is a story worth listening to."

Duane laughs a little, realizing he spoke in the flow not really intending the entre into his callsign, but he thinks, Shorty's hooked, better stay on this rhythm, see what happens! He moves right up to Molly and puts his arm around her shoulders, friendly like. He looks towards Gray, the new medic girl and Megan, a broad and surprisingly honest smile on his face. With Gray's music stopped, Duane loses his MC beat, but there's still a rhythm and flow to his words, he's a pretty good story teller with or without music.

"Molly, the story's funny, and I ain't gonna pull some tough guy shit and make up a damn action movie plot, no, I like you, so you get the straight dope. Man, dig, here's how it goes. So first off, I's stationed in Germany, dig? I was the F-N-G, just busted my ass to get into flight school, barely made it, you see, I'm a street kid, got no 'rents, had no house, dig. UN was my ticket, dig, what I did have though was homies, peeps on the street watch out for ya, dig? So here I was rollin' into my first real hop, you know, no longer a trainer, a real hot shit VF. Did I have the fuggin' swagger goin? Damn straight. So I roll up to my fighter, run my hands along her body, feel every curve, get to know how she'll move." As he describes feeling the lines of the fighter, he moves his free hand in front of Molly, tracing the curve of wing and fuselage in the air. "I was in the fuggin' zone! Now, all the other pilots, none of them nuggets like me, were standin' watchin', like they new something was up, well, they got their fun, see. Jus' as I started to climb up, this kraut civvie walks up with a package. It's for me. Seems someone back round the way got it into their heads a little gift was what I needed. You guess what it was?" He pauses a second looking over the whole group, but he ultimately turns and faces Molly, so he's only talking to her at the end.

"Inside the box was a fuggin' little teddy bear! It was dressed like a pilot and it said, 'To D. a Bear, ' And the rest of those cats in the squadron just about died laughin' so hard. Name I's born with is Duane Dearbone, see? So it was all to easy for them fuggin' hilarious cats to pick D-Bear. Cause up to that point, I ain't had a real callsign, was either nugget or F-N-G." He smiles, "The three rules of callsigns: One, if you don't have one already, you'll be assigned one by your homies. Two, you won't like it. Three, if you bitch and moan about it, them same cats'll give you a new one, one even worse. So yeah, I owned that name, made it mine. Now, it's all mine."

He pulls Molly close, "Ya probably figured it out, but yeah, we's pilots, just got here. How's about somethin' about you?"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 02:24:37 AM by jwlyon1 »
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 10:41:56 PM »
"So...you new here?  Ive strolled this beach for sometime and I have to admit that seeing a fresh face is a good thing.  It shows that the area is reviving."

David glances over at her, "Yeah, just some R&R...I agree, this place is perfect to me...beautiful, but scarred by war, balanced in a way only individuals who have seen both can admire its true form...oh this???" he looks down at his drink, "It's just a martini...shaken not stirred...want a sip?" David puts his arm around her waist and slowly pulls her in close while edging the glass in her direction, "Don't worry, I won't bite." He grins, "So what do you do besides playing in the water and soaking up the sun?"

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:43:43 PM by Dyson »

Offline Lance

• Colonel
  • Official Ninja Lurker
    • View Profile
    • KeeperOf42
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
Yuu "Paladin" Takeo
The Lieutenant; A hearty chuckle on his lips.

Yuu shifted hearing Giti and grinned at seeing Dorian flounder over the thing a little.  Yuu shifting and opening a cooler up.

"I got a full array before I came here Giti," Yuu called before his eyes turned to gaze at this other newcomer, Yuu's eyes meeting Megan's as he gave a nod at her question while continuing his comment towards Giti  "So you can grab a drink and I can always huff it back to the OPX later to grab another coolers worth."

"I'm Yuu, and yes we're a new unit that recently arrived here the Purple Foxes," Yuu said with a grin flashing that pretty-boy smile at her he cracked open a fresh drink this one just a straight beer for himself.  Naturally Yuu brought with him a few nonalcoholic drinks as well since he didn't intend to get plastered just savor three or four drinks before making his way back for the meeting.  "Nice to meet you Megan," he commented though he also wondered if Khan had missed the whole time-off factor.
Characters
LTJG Lance 'Janus' Callaeros
ENS Keiko 'Pixie' Skylark

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »

Ina Khan!
Commander Graham was asking Ina if everything is okay with his hand on her shoulder.  Everyone who lived Ina's life knew how this was suppose to turnout.  An older authority figure pretending to console a young pretty girl and ends up seducing her.  She couldn't blame them after all when you're the perfect girlfriend all sorts would make advances on you.  There was no time for this.   She was a girl on a mission.  "Commander it is horrible.  I think something has happen to Yuu Takeo.  I haven't seen him him all day.   I fear that there are some very jealous and spiteful members in the squadron and he needs me."  There.  She told him the truth.    Not sharing that she suspects Duane is planning to kill Yuu or that she herself is a very jealous and spiteful too.

Offline MustangGT02

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »
GM POST

Corridor outside Commander's quarters

Commander Jansen "Vortex" Graham
The Alpha Male

"Commander it is horrible.  I think something has happen to Yuu Takeo.  I haven't seen him him all day.   I fear that there are some very jealous and spiteful members in the squadron and he needs me."

Jansen listened to this senseless frantic babble from an officer from his unit and rolled his eyes as she went on.  Removing his hand from her shoulder and gazing at this silly confused girl in front of him, he wondered what it was that made the selection committee allow her to be included in his squad knowing that she had no idea how to be a soldier.  Secretary maybe but soldier, no chance.  After she finished he thought about it for a second and then decided to pawn her off on YUU seeing as it was he that she was looking for.

"Well....Ensign Kahn.  I believe that Lieutenant Takeo is quite safe and well.  I believe he and a few of the others decided to enjoy the beach in their off time and perhaps you should too.  The fresh air might do you some good."

It couldnt hurt...geez....  Jansen took a step back and started to turn away from Ina when he paused to speak to her again.

"...That's an order."

With that taken care of, he decides to see how Illeanna is doing on the paperwork and maybe see what can be done to get Ina Kahn in the mindset of being a soldier and not a child.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Beach Away from others....David and Elana

Elana

As the pair walk down the beach, Elana listens to David as he explains that he is part of a new unit posted there in Pensacola and then places his arm on her waist and assures her that he doesn't bite.

"Don't worry, I won't bite.....So what do you do besides playing in the water and soaking up the sun?"

She smiled and stepped in closer to his side before speaking.

"Well....I am in the military as well.  I am here on R&R myself.  This is a stop over on my way to a ship being commissioned in a couple of days."

She stopped speaking and then looked up into David's eyes.  She was trying to read his expression but was having trouble doing so seeing as he was wearing aviator glasses.

"Any idea how long your unit will be on leave?  I was wondering how long we had to get to know each other."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Beach (group near the base)

The group begins to chat amongst themselves and conversations spring up about certain pilot's call sign and chemistry starts forming between the pilots as they get all their individuality out and learn how to live as a group.

Molly

Molly watched Duane and listened to his story about how he got his call sign of D-bear and she thought it suited him well.  She also smiled even wider when he pulled her closer and when he asked about her, she didnt feel he was prying.  She nodded to him and lightly shimmied her hips a bit to test to see if he was realy focused on her or her body.

"Well I am actually on a stop over before reporting to the resource satelite for my new posting on a new ship.  Its being christened later this week."

She paused for a second before continuing.

"I am a pilot of sorts too."

Megan

Megan watched Yuu as he spoke to the female that asked about a beverage and took notice of his good looks and was immediately mesmerized.  Her eyes followed his every move and when he finally looked her way and smiled, she felt her heart skip a beat.

"I'm Yuu, and yes we're a new unit that recently arrived here the Purple Foxes,....Nice to meet you Megan,"

His voice was velvety and smooth and she felt like a little teen-aged girl again and not a woman.  Goose bumps covered the exposed skin and she blushed a bit.  She then realized that her bathing suit top was not meant to conceal any changes in the rigidity of her figure and tried to avert her body to hide the fact that she was exposed.  She chuckled a bit and then spoke to him.

"Purple Foxes?  Cool name.  It is a pleasure to meet you."

Megan looked over at her friend and could tell she had the rapper eating from her hands or well her figure anyway.  She then noticed the man with the tattoo of the grim reaper having an uncomfortable moment.  She could tell he was out of his element when it comes to women and then turned to Yuu again.

"You guys fighter pilots?  Do you have a cool call sign?"

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 01:46:55 AM by MustangGT02 »

Offline Lance

• Colonel
  • Official Ninja Lurker
    • View Profile
    • KeeperOf42
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 01:49:52 AM »
Yuu "Paladin" Takeo
The Lieutenant; Continuing a conversation.

"Yes we're fighter pilots attached to a squadron here," Yuu admitted now, it wasn't like your average civvy could get out here given the beach's proximity to debris as well as the military base, so it wasn't like he couldn't just hand it out plus they seemed to be military as well.  He chuckled at the question of him having a cool callsign.

"My callsign is Paladin I earned it back when I was with my previous squadrons, gave it to me after I did a few reckless stunts to cover my buddies pulling back," he admitted now as he leaned back against his towel and motioned her to help herself to a drink from the cooler.

"What about you?"
Characters
LTJG Lance 'Janus' Callaeros
ENS Keiko 'Pixie' Skylark

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
Tired but curious

"Well I am actually on a stop over before reporting to the resource satelite for my new posting on a new ship.  Its being christened later this week."..."I am a pilot of sorts too."

Duane's watching everything about the young lady he's holding close. He notices the hips move, movement like that is A+ in Duane's world. Nothing like hips that move...

But the young lady's words are also interesting, he decides to give conversation a few more minutes. But damn, he wants to kiss this shorty already! She's fly!

"Hot. So what you mean pilot of sorts? You for reals have the guts to be a pilot. I bet you'd conn one of them Macrosses in attack mode...damn, that's some sexy shit."

I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM