Author Topic: Roster (OOC)  (Read 2472 times)

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Roster (OOC)
« on: December 16, 2009, 11:15:58 PM »
This thread is for PCs, NPCs and discussions regarding character generation. Please post your characters or questions regarding characters here.

Character Generation Guide Lines

All character are made with the cinematic method. Each player have 70 points on there character Plus 2 points in education.
Not stat can be below 2 or greater than 10. Minimum Character age is 16, there is not maximum age but you do not receive Job skill points after age 30. Psionic power are allowed. Initial Psi points are equal to you potential plus all you skill levels combined

Characters can be Veteran or Rookie, Prodigy template is allowed as well.

Tsubaeran PC's
 All Tsubaeran PC must have a minimum Psi of 3 and will have access to TL 7 equipment. They can by Psi Skill at the normal rate due to Tsubaeran emphasis on psychic training. But because of the focus in Psi skills it cost double to raise any non psi skill above 5.

Skills
-General Knowledge: All character starts with a skill called general knowledge equal to 1/3 of their intelligence stat rounded down.
-Heavy Weapons/Support Weapons: Skill for using Mortars, Rocket Launchers, Field Guns, Flame Throwers, etc

Equipment

All personal equipment is limited to TL 5 at character generation with the exception of Tsubaeran PCs. Equipment is not limited by money pick out whatever is needed.

All Tsubaeran personal energy weapons can also be charged by Psi Points at the rate of 1 psi = 1 shot at full power for ranged or 5 turns for melee weapons. consumer electroinics simple requires the user to have 1 psi point to operate.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:26:44 PM by aythati »

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Major NPC's
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 11:18:42 PM »
Reserved. (Major NPC will be posted here soon)

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Miscellaneous Characters
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »
Reserved.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:23:04 AM by aythati »

Offline reustle

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Roster (OOC)
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 02:19:50 AM »
Heres adal

Code: [Select]
Name: Adal Unbedarft
Height:  185 cm
Weight: 120 Kg

BOD: 10    Sta:    20
COL: 8     Run:    24
EMP: 5     Jump:    2
INT: 9     Leap:   12
EDU: 3     Stun:    8
LCk: 7     Lift:  120
MVA: 8     Throw:  30
PSP: 0     Dmg:     2
REF: 10    EV:      8
TEK: 5
ATT: 5

Skill              LV    IP         
Awareness            08
Dodge and Escape     05
Hand to Hand         01
Mecha Piloting       05
Mecha Gunnery        08
Mecha Fighting       01
Rifle      05

General Knowledge    03             

Most of his life was spent at a government sponsored school for mundanes.
His mother and father were high ranking government diplomats who died under very suspicious conditions.

As he progressed in his school he was redirected to an advanced cadet training program reserved for wealthy or politically connected for the local military.

He joined the military several ranks higher than even the wealthy graduates.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:30:52 AM by reustle »
Life is to short, don't like me then BYTE me.

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:38:52 AM »
Name: Matell Von Heller
Height:  6' 3"
Weight: 205 lbs

BOD:  08      Sta:           20
COL:   08      Run:          30
EMP:   06      Jump:       2.5
INT:    09      Leap:        7.5
EDU:   03      Stun:           7
LCk:    06      Lift:            90
MVA:  10      Throw:        36
PSP:   00      anime Leap: 15    
REF:   10      EV:               6
TEK:   05
ATT:   07

Skill                         LV    IP          
Awareness               05    05
Dodge and Escape    06    08
Hand Gun                05    06
Piloting                    05    10
Gunnery                  05    10
First Aid                   01    03
Wardrobe and Style   02    00
Leadership                02    00
Persuasive                02    02
Athletics                  02    02
Blade                       03    05
Seduction                01    00
Krowzian                  06    00

General Knowledge    03              

History
Matell was born to an respected noble house that served the Tsubaeran Empire for over a century. He is the third of four sons and the only one to show no psionic potential at all. He was bullied throughout his childhood for this lack of power. At age 6, He meet Hegsteinn and Dyrhildr while living on the planet Fyrir and the trio quickly became friends. Because his father's duty, he had to move with his family away to Krowzari Prime when he turned ten, thankfully Hegsiten's family moved there shortly after and the two remained friend ever since. After the elven withdrawn, his father elected to stay on Krowzari at the behest of several local officials. At age 16 his father bought him a commission in the newly formed Concord Armed Forces. Because of his lack of psi power, he was denied frontline services. Shortly after his joined he was transfered to the new Experiment vehicles Division, where Hegstien is the chief technical officer, and assigned as an test driver for new non psion vehicles.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 10:28:24 PM by sanpo »

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
My Character
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 02:45:37 AM »
Name: (Tara'shiken) Katsuragi Matsuhiko no Kin'gawa
Height: 183 cm (6'0")
Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs)
Hair: Long, strait, dark violet normally free hanging with bangs swept to one side. Rest flows down to waist, braided in free-fall/space and goes to mid back
Eyes: Bright ruby red
Template: Tsubaeran Tenshi (Mech) Pilot, Prodigy

TEMPLATE:
Tsubaeran Tenshi Pilot Rookie Template:
+1 Levitation
+1 Telekinesis
+1 Clairvoyance
+1 Pyrokinesis or Energy Manipulation
+1 Telepathy
+1 Awareness
+1 Blade

STATS:
INT : 10     Stability: 20
COOL:  8     Run: 27
REF : 10     Jump: 2.3
ATT :  7     Leap: 14
EMP :  5     Stun:  6
TECH:  5     Lift: 60 kg
LUCK:  5     Throw: 20 m
MA  : 10     EV: 4
BODY:  5     PSI Pot:  8
EDU :  3     PSI Pnt: 22

SKILLS:
3 General Knowledge
1 Personal Grooming
1 Meditation
1 Intimidation
1 Expert: Tenshi (Mech) Tactics
3 Awareness
3 Dodge & Escape
3 Blade
2 Acrobatics

3 Levitation *
3 Telekinesis *
1 Clairvoyance *
1 Pyrokinesis *
3 Telepathy *
1 Energy Manipulation *
3 Stat Boost
1 Danger Sense

* Indicated ESPer Lens scalable powers, and Prodigy Skills

History:
My mother was awarded her barony, and her Empress bestowed name (Tara’shiken) long before I was born. My father had a rather unremarkable service as part of the Auxiliary Officer Corps. Then he retired to assist in running the barony with my mother and the family business. I don’t what she did to gain the Empress’s favor; none of my business and that suits me fine.

I was their 4th child, and only son. Their first was Kanagi, my eldest sister and heir to the estate, being our mother’s. Being rather average psychics themselves of unknown decent, having a 6 Psi heir was rather prestigious. Then I was born.

During a time of declining psi power being born, the Empire is scouring worlds for sufficiently powerful psychics from all stations, even newly ennobled families. I was screened and tested at a very young age to probe where my talents lay, whisked away from my home before I turned 12 when I showed a strong affiliation for skills required for Tenshi (mech) piloting.

Throughout training I was constantly reminded of how fortunate I was, especially being born into such a low family. Having been enrolled in a prestigious pilot school, I was shunned by the higher borne even though I had more potential than most of them. Bullying was an issue, however after several fights costing the bullies as much as it cost me, they stopped.

Thay did give me the nick-name “Anaguma” (badger) for my near suicidal tenacity fighting. In the end, I took that as my call-sign, on advice from my only school friend, Sireka Kuni Osigawa Neko no Wohatsuse, who said hurtful nicknames should be seen as enemies, embraced and held close leaving them nowhere to go. She was perhaps the most gifted psychic at the school, but like me alone. The little she told me about herself, she was the only surviving member of a high Tsubaeran clan that everyone else seemed familiar with except myself. Perhaps she found comfort in my ignorance of her lineage and found companionship in someone who treated her as a person.

At 18, at home with the family celebrating the engagement of one of my younger sisters (Suisako). Unknown to me at the time, I got into a duel with the fiancé, Ikune Irihiko no Warazaki and severely injured him. His family called off the wedding, and Suisako hates me for that as it would have been a significant move up for her, and I imagine the person I injured does as well.

My childhood friends, Rotsuiko no Ohoke, and her younger brother, Sakazihiko, left home shortly after the incident to assist their family in a new business venture in the Krowzari sector pending Tsbaera’s withdrawl. Although wealthy and the clan administering a sizable trade empire, the presence of non-tsubaerans in their family would forever brand them as half-breeds and would never hope to gain an Empress bestowed name.

Before graduation, I told Sireka Kuni of my feelings for here and surprise of surprises, it was reciprocated. Morning after however, she was gone, with a note saying it could never be and I should forget about her.

I took assignment with a military observer unit in Krowzari as a Tenshi Trainee. Emotionally unstable with my family thinking it best for some separation, and my love disappearing from my life, and my close friends moving on, my once bright future doesn’t seem so clear anymore. Equally perplexing is the seeming slow growth of my Psi  Core and my own psi abilities. Being a near ancient Core remaining dormant for nearly 200 years, they suspect it requires much more time to develop, and the sizable portfolio required for its systems demands much more training for a pilot than the school covers.
Cigarettes
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:32:09 PM by kuro_zero »

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 02:41:46 AM »
Kuro!!! I know where *your* other character is too! You're welcome back any time... :D Not that I'm pushy at all or nothin...

[[Aythati- sorry to poach on your board, but I couldn't help it!]]
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 03:51:40 AM »
NP it would be cool to get everyone together to continue ACAPM

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 12:42:13 PM »
Its definately posible, and Arysis was a pretty unique char even for me would like to get back to him.

*This was posted from a Blackberry. If it's f'd up its not my fault!

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
History is posted, rather fragmented and no flow what-so-ever but I think I covered the basics.

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Ep1 IP
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »
Direct IP's

everyone get 10 general ip to spend plus the following

Matell

Awareness 5
Dodge and Escape 5
Hand Gun 4