Author Topic: Magister OOC  (Read 276 times)

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
Magister OOC
« on: February 16, 2019, 04:55:16 PM »
OOC Start!

Oh, and free RP start in the Tuesday thread =p  Welcome back everyone!

Offline Crimson Reaver

• GM
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://bubblegumcrisis.org/Avatars.htm
Re: Magister OOC
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 05:50:10 PM »
Lance, I had a look and couldn't find out what Lucky said to Keiko, any chance of a link or a quick summary?

I'm fine either way if Keiko knows about Jenny roughing up someone in training, or if Jenny waited for an opportunity to take the other cadet down a peg or two away from anyone else. It works either way, I've left it open as to whether she got caught.

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 02:12:49 PM »
Her Arvanna, just a friendly clarification that the pasta available was plain old seaweed noodles and a kinda tomato sauce, thus Knave looking on it with disgust.

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »
Making a quick GM ruling for any replies to Lance or Jenny, its would take 15 minutes to get the weapons turned back in and get up to the mess hall, get food, and sit down to ask if things with Nilke are cool. So the conversation with Drone/Poacher/Crimson can play out.

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 03:03:13 PM »
Also it seems we're all a bit rusty, and Arvanna isn't the only one to ignore the dining menu =p Feel free to keep her Carbo loading, but please edit in the next 48 hours or I will GM edit her into having a pile of spaghetti as tall as her plate is wide. ;)

For future posts, any of you can contact me for bits about culture and setting. I usually can respond on discord within 30 minutes and on the boards within 8 hours.

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 02:11:15 PM »
Just a heads up, my writing is low key shut down the next few days.  In so much pain that I can barely move.  I'm working on a post but no idea when I'll be able to focus to finish it.