Author Topic: Episode One: We're Marching Off to War  (Read 15530 times)

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Episode One: We're Marching Off to War
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »
Matell

Matell hand Matsuhiko the documents.  "Maybe you can make sense of it!"   Then he goes to the guardsmen.  Take out the first aid kit and try to stop the bleeding.

OOC: First Aid Skills 6 + 10(rolls) = 16 total on guardsmen A, First Aid Skills 6 + 9(rolls) = 5 total on guardsmen B.

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2010, 03:07:22 AM »
'Maybe the documents will provide a clue.'

[Awareness 3 + Int 10 + 1d10 7 = 20]

Offline reustle

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2010, 09:56:45 PM »
adel

He continues to remain on alert, he walks around the warehouse looking for other people
Awareness "base 17 + roll 3 = 20"
Life is to short, don't like me then BYTE me.

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2010, 08:50:06 PM »
Everyone

Matell hands the paper to Matsuhiko, who after a short attempt realized the document is coded, and will need to be sent to a cryptography unit for decoding. Adel walks around the corner and sees a large shutter open to the west, from the tracks on the ground it and the mess around it, it looks like someone left with a least two trucks worth of crates and boxes.

Shortly after the reinforcement from Konzel arrives to secure the warehouse and turn on the power. One of the solider walk up to Matell, "Sir the facility is under our control but a group of enemies escaped through the east perimeter with 4 loaded trucks we won't know what they have take without a full inventory."

OOC: Ok do what ever you want to wrap things up here in the warehouse then I'm advancing to another scene.

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »
"Guard Major," Matsuhiko states, handing the documents back . These documents appear to be encoded. Your cryptographers may be able to obtain something from them"

[OOC: I'm finished here. Waiting on the others and ready to move on when they are.]

Offline reustle

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2010, 03:19:53 PM »
Adel

Heads back to camp, and rechecks the status of his gear arrival.
He fills out the paperwork for low light / IR goggles and HE grenades.

OOC: Next chapter

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2010, 10:16:13 PM »
Matell

Matell said to the guardsman.  “Tell Squadron Major Konzel I have some documents for cryptography I found on the enemy.  Tell everyone good work.  And get me a driver.  I'm heading back to the staging area.”  Matell walks to the car.  
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:06:41 PM by sanpo »

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2010, 02:04:26 AM »
Additional guardsmen begins to trickle in as the local garrison is once again taking control of the situation. Konzel already began the packout as Matel and gang returns to base camp, he directs everyone to a waiting soldier with transport orders for everyone. The orders shows a transport has been booked for everyone returning to Fort Monus, leaving tomorrow morning.

Matell
"Yes sir!" the guardsman takes the paper and rushes off. Catching a ride back his quarters for a quick shower before rushing off to meet his dinner date, he made it to the restaurant just in time, and was not seen till the next morning barely arriving before the scheduled launch.

Adel
Adel spend the night getting the run around by the Armory staff and managed to learn nothing new as the the whereabouts of his equipment and the staff there flat out refuse to give him any new equipment, since he is part of another unit.

Matsuhiko
Spend the might meditating in his quarters.

One Month Later
Planet Krowzari, Fort Monus, General Kazmir's Office. Early Morning.

Matel has just given his situation report to the general and Mr Prjecs. "Why did you not catch the ring leader of this disturbance!! If you had done what your job we-" Mr Prjecs yells, while positively fuming at the ears. The general interrupts him coldly, "By all records Mr Prjecs my unit has accomplished all objectives, the center is in good working condition and remains devoid of unruly workers, with more than enough time to prepare. You asked me for nothing more." Mr Prjec looks shocked "Yes but I-!" The general ends the conversation "We have done our part now you must up hold your end of the bargain." Mr Prjecs dejectedly left the briefing room. "Now Guard Major prepare your men for hot and dry climates, we are soon to join the 43rd Group Army for an large scale exercise in the Pez system. Dismissed."

Several Month Later

Cyril Einse's the labour leader of the Prjec Distrubution Center uprising had escaped, something that no one on Tesov placed any importance on, it was not even news worthy, until he managed to land in a union control planet. There he stirred up tales of his heroic escape from slavery at the hands his Concord overlords and the plights of his oppress fellow workers. Tired of his attempts to cause unrest amongst the poor, the Concord charged him with treason and demanded the Union extradite him to concord space for immediate execution. The Union gleefully refused citing concerns that Einse might not receive a proper and fair trial. Several Border clashes soon eclipsed Einse in the news and he faded from public view.

OOC: this effectively end Episode One, I need everyone's training schedule for the next few months or so(12 weeks) as everyone travel back to Fort Monus and get resettled, list training by weeks please. I will also hand out IP after your training has been posted. Just send it to me by PM's. Topic is now locked.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 11:16:34 PM by aythati »

Offline reustle

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2010, 03:44:42 AM »
Adel training schedule:

Week 1 - hand to hand
Week 2 - hand to hand
Week 3 - Pistol
Week 4 - Pistol
Week 5 - Pistol
Week 6 - First Aid
Week 7 - First Aid
Week 8 - First Aid
Week 9 - Mech Fighting
Week 10 - Mech Fighting
Week 11 - Intimidate
Week 12 - Intimidate

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2010, 10:57:12 PM »
Matell

Matell call a Stuff Meeting in the briefing room.  “Everyone as you know we have lots of new equipments and personnel.  I wrote up a training schedule.  I want them to know their equipment inside and out.  Guard Master Franze I want to see the infantry doing anti armor assault training.  Regimentist Ansul have the field medic train with the mech infantry.  Guard Leader Uleeis I want you and your men to do a shake down on the equipments.  And see on getting all environment protection on all equipments.  Major Konzel see to getting the extra equipments.  I know owns next mission is going to be the Pez system.  I want us people to be ready for everything form the fire of Hell to frost of Cresa.  That all!”  Matell stand up and walk out. 

OOC: Copy of the Training schedule is on the desk for everyone.

1st Mix Armored Fighting Walker Squadron
Training Schedule

Week 1 to 2

AFW Platoon familiarization with all AFW weapon and system.

AFV Platoon familiarization with both type of tank weapon and system.

Mech Inf familiarization with Armored Personnel Carrier weapon and system.

Recon Section classroom familiarization with Recon Half Track weapon and system.

Week 3 to 4

AFW Platoon training with AFW piloting in formation.

AFV Platoon training piloting in formation.

Mech Inf training exiting the Armored Personnel Carrier with full gear.

Recon Section training in piloting Recon Half Track in difficult terrain at high speed and stealth.

Week 5 to 7

AFW Platoon weapon training.

AFV Platoon weapon training.

Mech Inf Anti Armored weapon training and assault.

Recon Section weapon training

Week 8 to 9

Joint Force field training with AFW with Recon on search and destroy.
AFV and Mech Inf on Bunker Assault.

Week 10 to 11

Full force War Game.

Week 12

5 day of Environment Training.

2 day furlough for all men but those on duty.

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2010, 11:15:38 PM »
WEEK 1   - Meditation
WEEK 2   - Blade
WEEK 3   - Dodge & Escape
WEEK 4   - Acrobatics
WEEK 5    - Stat Boost
WEEK 6   - Levitation
WEEK 7   - Levitation
WEEK 8   - Telekinesis
WEEK 9   - Telekinesis
WEEK 10   - Telepathy
WEEK 11   - Pyrokinesis
WEEK 12   - Energy Manipulatio

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2010, 09:26:01 PM »
Matell

Matell go to the general office knock on his door and enter.  “General Kazmir I need your permission to form a elite non-psionic combat unit.  It will be the best way show how effective of the equipments and own people.”

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2010, 10:16:36 PM »
Matell

4 weeks - Piloting
4 weeks - Gunnery
2 weeks - Leadership
1 week - Dodge & Escape
1 week - Hand Gun

Guard Leader Uleeis working on non-psionic radio communications system and Hegsteinn to work on non-psionic anti-armor weapon.