Author Topic: Episode 1: Military Faire  (Read 1122 times)

Offline kuro_zero

• Captain
    • View Profile
Episode 1: Military Faire
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:36:10 AM »
In process of typing narrative of events that have transpired so far in precious RP sessions, but in an effort to keep things moving and begin PBP combat phase, will summarize for now.

The 7th Annual Kamerfaerum Military Faire is the largest yet. On display are all manner of military hardware and equipment. Liasons are ready to explain each piece and how their unit will be the key to finally win the war against Kiel. For the various nobles present, its an important social gathering to show their support and loyalty to the King and the war. Lastly, its an opportunity for high ranking military brass to secure sponsorship and funding for their projects.

Roland and Kasimir, friends long ago but each going their separate ways after school, meet again on the fairgrounds. They agree to meet up tonight over drinks, catch up on old times.

Arnwalt's host, the Count Willmar vom Honigberg, has just returned from visitation among various regions outside the capital. With him, he brought a young noble from a remote country Barony in order to expand his horizons. It is Arnwalt's first time seeing a Golem, the impressive armoured walking vehicles that are the center of the military. The liason politely answers his questions concerning the Royal Kamerfaerum Armoury X-1 'Orihalcon' Golem. As he heads to catch up with the count, a striking red headed woman in a sharp military dress uniform steps in his way.

"You seem awefully interested in that Golem," she states, glaring with accusing eyes.

Offline sanpo

• 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 1: Military Faire
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 09:42:31 PM »
Arnwalt smiles and says, “I've heard of Golems but my first time seeing one. I have to say they look impressive.  It's just this one looks diffrant from the others.”  Arnwalt offers his head “I am Arnwalt von Fritsch and you are?”