Author Topic: City-15 Master Character List  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
Re: City-15 Master Character List
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 01:47:34 AM »
Claudius Renovo - MIA
This teenage U.N. Spacy Pilot went Awol after the reported theft of two Large-Scale Reaction Missiles.   Claudius was requesting earlier dismissal from the service before this.   Claudius father was killed by a crazed sniper along another people on the street.   His father was shot while leaving a message on the phone for his son.   Claudius believed that his father's death wasn't so random and discovered that his father left a clue about his killers.   With a strong sense of justice (the same that got his father killed) the young pilot wrote a woirk of "fiction" about a made up Covert Unit in the U.N. Spacy.   This story caught the interest of several people.   Including the Anti-UN, who arranged for Claudius to leave City-15 and help him to publish his story on a larger scale.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 01:56:28 AM »
Clarence Neville MIA
Public Affairs Director for the Sovereign Independent Nations movement ("A political party dedicated to local autonomy and a leaner, more efficient central government.") Clarence formally held political offices on New Essex.  Not to long ago Mr. Neville's office was charged with violating City Wide Communication Standards when members of his office interrupted a TV signal uncensored footage from the riot on Antala.    Clarence also ran against Wesson Scott for the office of the Mayor and lost.    He was then offered a ruling position back on New Essex.   That was short lived job when the U.N.S.M came to fight the Anti-UN.   Clarence Neville went missing afterwards.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:59:05 AM by Jet Jockey »
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Aspen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 04:39:54 PM »
Beth Janes 

Beth is the head nurse of the ER at Central Sectional Medical Center (General Hospital).  She also knows most things that are going on in the hospital and is a great resource.  Beth is a stout, graying 40 year old with glasses.
No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees

Offline Aspen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 04:54:49 PM »
Dr. Matthew Eliette

Dr. Eliette is one of the doctors in the ER at Central Sectional Medical Center (General Hospital).  Though he is very good at his job, a genius really, and handsome, his downfall is that he has the social skills of a slug.  He doesn't know how to talk to patients beyond what the hospital requires him to say.  He tires from time to time to connect with those he works with, but more often than not they just look at him blankly as if he were growning a second head.

Dr. Eliette's other short coming is that he has a gambling problem, though he doesn't see this yet.  So far all he has bet on has come up roses, but this will soon change.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:55:07 PM by Aspen »
No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees