Author Topic: City-15 Classics Episodes  (Read 18461 times)

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2005, 09:32:27 PM »
Sahara - 08:21:30
Sahara drives her cab into the this commerical port distict of the city.   The place is huge and not being an authorized vehicle she's gonna have to park in passenger/vistor parking then hop a shuttle or walk the rest of the way.  Pulling in the nearest parking lot she starts looking for a space and finds something most unusual.   Stone Ridgeward's office in the parking lot.   It's not a office building more like a banged up dirty old camper trailer that sitting on top of several concrete block and taking up three parking space.   You can tell it's Ridgeward's because that is what is spray painted along the side.   There's Stone now stepping outside with the trash.  He's a remarkable sight at 5'8 wearing only slippers and sweat pants.   His chest his covered in an excess of body hair.   He then throws the trash with great strength and it lands on someone's car.  Stone then scratches his crotch steps back inside his "office".

Travis - 08:22:30
"Like I know her name."  The cabbie then drives Travis back to the base.   He stops the cab and gives Travis his bill, "Okay $38 for the meter and $500 for me."   Checking his wallet Travis notice a problem.  While he has enough money in the bank he only has $350 in cash on hand.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
  • Luck is one of my skills!
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8926537&Mytoken=20
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2005, 10:24:14 PM »
"Oh SHIT!!!!" blurts out Travis, as he turns to look back at the cab driver scratching his head, "Hey man, I only have $350 on me...do you take cashcards or checks???"
If mice could swim they would float with the tide and play with the fish; Down by the seaside, the cats on the shore would quickly agree.

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2005, 08:17:46 AM »
Sahara cringes at the sorry state of the offices that they are about to enter.  She then turns a corner to park the taxi a short walks worth of distance away.  She then turns to her passenger in the back seat.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2005, 02:48:31 PM »
Travis - 08:23:15
"Cash cards or checks?   What do you think I am a bank.   Listen  you shit.  You get me my money or gonna starting honking my horn real loud until security comes here and I can them what you're doing."

Sahara - 08:22:00
Ridgeward yells through the door, "I told you people I can't move this thing as long it has the leakly fuel line!  The trailer has to stay here until the part arrives.   It will just be another 6 to 8 weeks."

The door then opens a crack, "Associates?  What associates?"
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8926537&Mytoken=20
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2005, 03:06:56 PM »
"Who they gonna believe, a UN Captain or some street cabby? But I am a fairly honest person and I owe you money I promised, so alright, tell you what, you wait here while I go find an ATM, ok? Will that suffice???"
If mice could swim they would float with the tide and play with the fish; Down by the seaside, the cats on the shore would quickly agree.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2005, 04:43:31 PM »
Travis - 08:29:15
"Five minutes!"

Travis hits the ATM near a UN SPACY Gift Shop is back with ten seconds to spare.   The ATM lets him take out a maxium of $200 a day.   It will be assumed he takes all $200 out.   Give $500 to the cabby and keeps $50 in his pocket.   If he needs more money he'll need to visit a bank.   Does Travis still intend to research this Sahara person and contact the Major?  If so how and in what order?

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2005, 09:18:54 PM »
OOC: Very much so, he'll look into the UN database. He'll go a simular route like how Gamlin tried to find info on Basara in Macross 7.

IC:

Travis hands over the money, "Thanks for all your help man, later." He waves the caddy off as he then leaves to head straight for his computer in his quarters to find any information on a cab driver named 'Sahara' and also enter that cab ## too and try to find which company it's under.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2005, 03:09:04 PM »
Travis - 08:35:15
Travis doesn't have her full name just her cab number and contact number.   He performs an initinal quick search and comes up with the following.   Much more time is needed to find out more through a computer search.

West, Sahara
Cab Drivers Licence: M1502WES
Got it 5 years ago expires next year
HT: 165 cm
WT: 45 kg
Employee of Macross Cab Service.

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2005, 07:06:26 PM »
OOC: I wish I thought of this sooner, but I want travis to run a phone number check because he's curious as he thinks it MIGHT be her that he called earlier in the morning because he thinks her voice might be the same.

IC:

He pulls out the piece of paper with that 'blind date' number on it that Cooter gave him earlier, "Just for curiousity, I'm gonna run this number and see if it's her or not...probably not but the voice sounded kind of alike without the accent..."

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2005, 11:50:36 PM »
Sahara looks at the crack of the door in the approximate area that the man

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2005, 02:32:07 PM »
Sahara - 08:22:30
"Did these associates mention that the customs and security has increased greatly?   If I am able to do what your associates said and I am not admitting to guilt of any kind.   The situation has change I'll need to see money up front and the goods before I risk anything or you can come back in a couple of weeks after the heat dies down.    That  is of course do that sorta thing."

Travis - 08:35:45
That phone number is listed to a cab.  Operated by Sahara West.

OOC:
Similiar accents a bigger clue was that they both had the first name?  When Travis first called her she used her name if I recall.

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2005, 08:58:56 PM »
"I KNEW IT! HA!" Travis grins in delight, "I think I should make her life a living hell..."

PLAN A:

Travis will go to her workplace and most likely stir up some trouble, so she'll HAVE to show up to work and clear things up.

He has a plan for her when she arrives...

ALTERNATE PLAN B:

He calls her up, and if she answers he'll tell her the following in a disguised voice, "I know who you are and what you're up to, bring Claudius to the parking lot at the old Pierre-Bossier mall parking lot at midnight tonight, or your life as you know it will go up in flames...you and him, alone...reply with a yes or no..." He then hangs the phone up after he gets her answer.

"She may or maynot show at all...but if so, little will she realize, that I'll meet her there...in my armed VF-17...I think I have enough pull to take it out for a 'spin', heh."

Travis goes to make arrangements for a 'flight run' for later tonight. If not, he'll call that number on the back of the photo. ONLY if she show's...

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
Cat & Mouse
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2005, 09:44:57 PM »
Travis takes a jeep from the base and heads out to Macross Cab Service. On his way he encounters the regular traffic in the morning.