Author Topic: 1.1: Exercise Final Frontier  (Read 6180 times)

Offline hegemon

• Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
  • dare you look at my avatar?
    • View Profile
Re: 1.1: Exercise Final Frontier
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 10:19:58 AM »
After a little while Adrian had got to position withing his maximum range, Starvin had finally had eyes on, it seemed to be a Mantis and two grubs, Starvin clicked his comms unit and spoke, "Target grid ref 9-5-8-7-4 by 1-5-4-6-9, I repeat grid ref 9-5-8-7-4 by 1-5-4-6-9 Fire for effect, Fire for effect."

Meanwhile a few miles away Alexander had stopped his mech in the open plain, seconds later he saw a flash of light.

Offline Adunos

• DeadAccount
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
The shot was aimed for my head. It was bright.
"Not today!"
Alexander dodged by the book, and by the book he will duck for cover. He readied his plasma cannon for return fire and muttered into his comm: "Enemy contact!"
As shots were fired, he tried it make it count.

Action 1: finding cover
Free action: Talking over comm
Action 2: firing at the direction of the source (drama point used)
Action 3: running into cover without being hit

Offline exewon

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 03:27:02 PM »
Adrian laughed as he saw the big column of smoke forming over the place of impact.
"Got a hit in, How is the damage on those motherfuckers?" Adrian asked over his com. "I only have enough missiles for 3 more shots and It would be a waste if I shot some smoking carcasses to dust."
He gave a small pause. "Well it would be fun but I doubt the brass would laugh if I waste the ammo."
His mirth faded when He heard one of his teammates shout "enemy contact!"
"Right back to work I guess." Adrian muttered to himself. "Now get me the new coordinats and give those bastards some room, I don't want to blow you guy's up!"