Author Topic: M-15 waiting for hammer heads.  (Read 5795 times)

Offline arvanna

• Brigadier General
  • Meltrans only reason I need to support cloning.
    • View Profile
Re: M-15 waiting for hammer heads.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 12:16:48 AM »
Un-powered body armor, this was a real first for her and Baressa looks a bit ill at ease in the stuff "Damn now wonder they make the Zentran stronger then smarter, you need the muscles to not be slowed down by this stuff." she grouses to herself as she checks her weapon and pays attention to the Captain's instructions. Lokking at Kai she waves him ahead "I'll follow after you."
when at first you don't succeed your obviously not leading the target enough !!

Offline Ney2000

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 04:34:50 PM »
Kai shifted around in the body armor while he listened to the Captains instructions.  He had never worn any kind of armor before, nor had he intended to.  Glancing over at Baressa, Kai noticed her expression in the armor and concluded she was most likely feeling the same way he was about the armor.  Kai gave his rifle a quick once over as Captain Shinn was finishing up.

"I'll follow after you."

"What ever happened to ladies first...", Kai mumbled while walking in front of Baressa to take the lead.  With a sigh, Kai readied himself as he had just been told and turned his head back to the others.  "I'm ready when ever you two are."

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
"ok so now that we got posting cleared up lets go thou their are three rooms in this building. 3 known tangos (bad guys) and a hostage. were going to clear the rooms kill the tangos but don't kill the hostages."
shinn moves for the door "ok now lets take our positions at the door on Kai's go order we move. when your ready Kai"

the shoot house is set up like
first room no targets theirs a closed door behind it is a target a man holding a weapon.  the next room has two target and thier weapon at the two corners of the room their is also a simulated hostage on the floor in the center of the room. makeing so one person can not take both targets with out hitting the hostage.
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Ney2000

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 01:38:52 AM »
Kai walked to the door, taking point and waited a moment for Baressa to get into place before giving the signal with his left hand.  Quickly Kai kicked the door in and rushed into the room with his rifle up and readied, sweeping across the room as he side stepped to the right letting those behind him.  "Clear!" Kai yelled as he looked back at the others.

Offline arvanna

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 02:07:06 AM »
A few steps behind him BAressa followed into the room sweeping her assigned area then leapfrogging to cover the next door. It's not that different then boarding a ship she reminded herself, just your not nearly as well protected or armed and have to make more use of cover and evasion. In position she motions for Kai to proceede and readies herself, no targets in here so more then likely the first hostiles will be in the next room.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 08:45:16 AM »
Shinn moves in behind the two other pilots as they move thou the next door.
behind it is a target of a man holding a pistol and the next door is to the right of the man with the gun.
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Ney2000

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 04:43:17 PM »
As he moved quickly into the second room Kai noticed the hostile target relatively quickly. While hurrying his sidestep to the right, he took aim at the targets chest and pulled his rifles trigger twice. Kai then did a quick glance around the room to double check there were no more and to locate the next door to move through when everyone had entered.

Offline arvanna

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 01:29:36 AM »
Baressa followed the other pilot into the room as he opened up and as he stepped to the side she swung her weapon towards the remaining non engaged hostile target and and blew a three round burst thru it's center. Not seeing any more she takes a cover position opposite of Kai's and and signeals the rear man to proceed.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 01:03:52 AM »
"clear!!,  good job with the targets everybody."
as they walked out of the shoot house.
ok were going to return the gear then move on to some special skills training suba and parachuting.
(occ I'm adding those skills to your sheets)
with their trainings done they are ready when the marines arrive.