Author Topic: Episode Two: Thunderbolt and Diamond  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Aspen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Episode Two: Thunderbolt and Diamond
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »
Jo looked down at the blood soaked bandage wrapped about her shoulder and gave a sigh.  This was not good.  Not good at all.  Frick! she hated bugs!

The mechanic looked up through her red curls at the engineer.  He was quiet concerned.  The worry of her coworker only added to her own.  "I'll be fine." she barked with a teasing smile.  With her good arm she gave him a playful punch in the shoulder to brake the tension.  Under normal circumstances, it would have been much harder, but Jo felt weak and found she had to hide a wince of pain.

After a deep sigh, Jo spoke a little softer, "Screw the shrapnel!  If I bleed out, I won't need my arm anyway.  Try re-tieing the bandage tighter.  Stop as much bleeding as you can....... please." she added as an after thought.

No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees

Offline knyght

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Episode Two: Thunderbolt and Diamond
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »
"Ok here we go... how can bandaging a wound be so goddamn hard..." mumbled Van trying again to stop the blood loss. He then decided to make some small talk to distract Jo from the pain "So... tell me why did you decide to get on the Daksha?"

Action
1. First aid
"Reality and righteousness are subjective concepts"