Author Topic: Episode #11: Macross Idols  (Read 18034 times)

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #11: Macross Idols
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2010, 12:52:28 PM »
ALYCE/NICKIE

EXT/INT. PLANET EDEN - NEW EDWARDS - SEALED HANGAR - NIGHT
Dublet starts firing her twin sub-machine guns.  Nickie runs past a stream of flying bullets as she makes it to the safety of the other side of the bus.  Alyce takes aim at Dublet and sends a bullet straight through her chest.  The other girls get up and look around confused as ever.  None of them thought this new bus driver that Professor Chozen left them with would attempt to kill them all.  One of the girls points to the sky.

GIRL
"Look here comes some Army guys from the base."

From a distance a couple of Variable Fighters and VTOL transport are approaching the bus.

GRAVIS & TUUVA

INT. LOW FLYING SPACE SHIP - DAY

The two next to Gravis grab him by the arms.

ZIM
"You sure got real quiet all of the sudden didn't you?  Want us to soften him up for interrogation or just space him?"

MARIA-FOKINA
"Neither it just would felt right knowing that kinda stuff happened on board during the same week when we might have minors on board.  If he decides to remain silent maybe his companion has something to say for him?"

No sooner than when the girls began lowering their weapons the bus the Idols rode in on came to a screaming halt almost on top of them. It didn’t take a genius to know what was coming next.  By the time Dublet opened the bus doors Alyce raises her revolver with one arm while dropping her knife in front of Nickie with the other. “Stay down!” She shouts at Nickie while attempting to get a good aim on Dublet, while bringing her other arm up to support her aim. “It’s live or die girls! You wanted to be soldiers now here’s your chance! It’s us or her now FIRE!” She begins to fire at Dublet, praying that her shots do something to stop the slaughter or that Dublet runs out of ammo and this becomes a hand-to-hand battle.

[Actions]
1. Drop knife
2. Shoot Dublet until she’s no longer moving.
Free: Evade, Prey

OOC: I wasn’t sure if dropping the knife would be a free action or not. It is in some RPG’s but not in others.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
  • Luck is one of my skills!
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8926537&Mytoken=20
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »
"It's nothing, you know how gossips and rumors can be. I have background in computer technology and I have hacker friends, or used to have friends, who liked to do illegal searches on the net. There is no need for any further questions and no need for barbaric acts of cruel treatment towards us."
If mice could swim they would float with the tide and play with the fish; Down by the seaside, the cats on the shore would quickly agree.

Offline gasstank

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »
Everything was happening so fast that they didn’t really register in Alyce’s mind until it was over.  She’s always had the utmost confidence in her shooting ability but feels grateful that luck was on her side this day. Quickly she runs over to Dublet, with her revolver still aimed and ready to finish the job if need be.  After insuring that Dublet is dead Alyce takes one of the sub machine guns and slings it over her shoulder behind her back.  After grabbing the second machine gun she prepares to check and make sure everyone’s alright. Before she gets a word out one of the girls yells out.

"Look here comes some Army guys from the base."

In the distance Alyce can see several military vehicles on route to their location. Turning to the girls.  “Put your weapons on the ground at your feet.  We don’t want them to think we’re a threat and start shooting at us. I’ve personally had enough of that for one day.”  Walking around to the backside of the bus Alyce looks for Nickie. “It’s safe now. I don’t think anyone else is going to try and kill you today. The military are on their way and we need to come up with a damn good reason as to why we’re trespassing on their base.”

[Actions]
1.   Check Dublet, if she’s alive, disarm and interrogate.  If she’s dead take weapons and search her body for clues about who she is.

OOC: I'm assuming that the machine gun has a strap on it so it can be slung over her shoulder. If it doesn't let me know and I'll change it.

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »
Tuuva shrugs his shoulders at Maria-Fokina "I just work with the chap, I'm not exactly interested in his hobbies."

Offline Zen

• Lt. Colonel
  • The Master of Not-Proofreading™
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »
"We?"

The word left her lips in an astonished tone, a slight laugh escaping her a moment later as she realized the corgies that had been chasing her with guns and knives earlier didn't even know why they were here to begin with, the uncommon sense of confidence mixed with bitterness pressing the young Monique to express her thoughts. "I'm not the one who came here armed, ma petite soldat, so I don't need to explain why I blindly followed whatever my teacher told me because she gave me a gun."

She turned on her feet to face the approaching aircraft, the words still being spoken. It was becoming more fueled by personal shame at this point, Nickie finding it easier to lash out and continue rather than deal with her own mistakes of the day, "Oh. But then again you know someone important in Galaxy Patrol. They'll be certain to get you out of this, just be careful that they don't nuke the problem away. Now if you excuse me, 'Hero', I've got to go turn myself in."

At those words Monique raised her arms and locked her fingers together on top of her head, slowly walking away from the bus out into the open, speaking a few last words over her shoulder before completely leaving the girl behind her.

"I bet you don't even know why either, right?"
I think you've got about ten seconds to say "Welcome, Earth woman, and help yourself to our finest space boys."

Offline gasstank

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2010, 12:21:02 AM »
"I bet you don't even know why either, right?"

Alyce watches impatiently as Nickie walks away from her. Growing more and more frustrated with the younger girl she responds, her voice increasing in volume as she goes along.

“Are you really that simple? My name is Alyce Gertrude Taylor. And that someone important I know is my uncle, General Dwight Taylor! The man you saved at Hungtington Colony1” She takes a second to catch her breath and calm down. It does not appear to be working.

“I’m here to save your sorry ass from getting murdered by mislead teenage girls of a screwed up phony school!” Pointing in the direction of the other girls and Dublet’s body. “Considering that you’re still alive I’d say I did a pretty damn good job. I was grateful that you saved my uncle’s life and I felt obligated to do the same but I’m starting to rethink my decision!” She softly touches her hand to her head, massaging the bridge of her nose, in hopes to find relief from the headache she’s given herself. She stands still, with a flushed face waiting for Nickie to respond or for the military to arrive.

OOC: Her middle name is Gertrude. This I decree! I thought it would be funny to give a pretty and intelligent young lady a middle name that’s rough and non elegant and will damage her belief of self perfection.

Offline Zen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2010, 02:43:48 AM »
Monique stopped in her tracks at the mention of the General, the dry desert dust having its moment to settle back at her feet as she stood quietly and listened to the girl yelling from behind her. Clearly 'Mislead' was the word of the day she realized, Monique's hands relaxing as she slowly brought her arms back down, her eyes still watching the approaching craft.

"Simple?" She huffed, loud enough for Alyce to hear, "Today I've been involved in two separate gunfights with that bald woman, both times being 'saved' by a gun happy teenager who just happens to drop the General's name. Two guards were killed in cold blood trying to save me the first time around." She finished after a slight pause, her mind going back to Hungtington.

She kept quiet as she thought of the details, knowing she could say a few things against Alyce's idol out of spite, her breathing kept slow and steady as she sorted through the events in a more logical fashion than normal. Her silence ended as she blurted out two words that popped into her head, giving the young soldier a reminder as her knowledge of the events in question seemed a little biased.

"Eve Summers."
I think you've got about ten seconds to say "Welcome, Earth woman, and help yourself to our finest space boys."

Offline gasstank

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2010, 11:22:51 AM »
Alyce was glad to see that something she said got through to the stubborn girl. Once Nickie stopped and lowered her arms Alyce began to feel her frustration retreat in peroration to hear what the girl had to say. As she listened to Nickie’s words she began to get more and more confused. Calmly but loud enough so Nickie could hear she responds.

“What guards were killed?  I have no ides what’s going on.  I went back to my room after class, our school caught fire, and we were rushed out here being told you tried to burn us all to death. I didn’t buy the crap they were telling us and wanted to find out for myself.”

She gives a momentary pause to collect her thoughts, beginning to walk slowly towards Nickie speaking normally to her. “Who is Eve Summers? What happened to you?  And who was in the Fighter that took off when we arrived?”

[Actions]
1. Drop weapons at feet when military units arrive

OOC:  If GM post occurs before reply we can settle these questions later.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2010, 12:41:07 PM »
ALYCE/NICKIE

EXT/INT. PLANET EDEN - NEW EDWARDS - SEALED HANGAR - NIGHT

Cavalry arrived and picked up the girls.  Unknown to them the Cavalry wasn't troops from the base.  Taken on board their orbiting ship the truth became revealed.

ALYCE/NICKIE/TUUVA

INT. LOW FLYING SPACE SHIP - DAWN

Girls were taken on board an orbiting ship and then granted audience with the Commander of the vessel.  Nickie recognized Tuuva in the same room.  This will be the second time this week Tuuva heard this speech.

(She doesn't say it the same way word for word but I'm not Rewriting it)
MARIA-FOKINA
"What I am about to tell you now am seem strange but it is the absolute truth.  Decades ago there arise two political/military factions with in the U.N.  The Loyalist and Reformers.  Both on opposite ends of mass immigration project.  Their differences lead to a brief conflict you might know as the UN Revolutionary war.   No clear victor won that conflict but all hostilities ended.  For some who fought or joined later saw our Government in different light afterward.  They saw the further colonization of space as weakening the UN.  The Varauta War with the Macross 7 just increased their fears.  Instead of trying to changes things out in the open like the Loyalist Faction they decided to covertly do it from within.  It is a very powerful conspiracy.  We think a UN General has risen to command them.  They are intent on seizing control from within the UN to replace it with their fascist rule.  Many U.N. soldiers become pawns in their schemes.  The renegade you know as Ivanscu.  Through events manipulated by the conspirators he and his men were abandoned by the U.N.S. Marines.  Feeling betrayed they joined the Anti-UN.  All part of the conspirators plans.  Anti-Un was in a sorry state at the time.  Ivanscu's presence improved the threat.  The conspirators also decided to use captured Varuata technology from the earlier war to create hoax.  A fake Varauta army that you dealt with at Huntington.  Conspirators sent that assassin after you.  They are also trying to create other accidents and discredit the rest of you who was involved.  We like you have also been pawns of the conspiracy.  Unlike they who are trying to take over from within we are trying to save the UN from outside.   I am Maria-Fokina Barnose, leader of the Vindrance Fleet.  We are former U.N. Spacy officers that are committed to fighting these conspirators.  We have been labeled terrorists.  You and your allies from the Museum Ship are being offered a chance to join us."

(New Dialog)

MARIA-FOKINA
"You students seem to have been another plot of the conspirators.  Like De Valois you may find yourselves targets if you return home.  Also here orbiting Eden is the Concert ship that was suppose to transport the Macross Idols on the debut tour.  The Conspirators can do nothing to stop the tour from going on without exposing themselves.  Captain Uevick if you and the students are willing you may go on the tour.  It will provide cover to investigate and stop the Conspirators."

Zim then enters the room and nods at Maria-Fokina.

MARIA-FOKINA
"As for Captain Seibzhen.  He's too much of security risk.   He'll be dropped off on remote planet with supplies long enough for another ship to arrive."

GRAVIS

INT. LOW FLYING SPACE SHIP - LINEN CLOSET - DAY

Dark and cramped but plenty of towels and sheets for comfort.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline gasstank

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2010, 12:57:40 PM »
Once aboard the drop ship Alyce had a feeling something wasn’t right as soon as the craft hit the lower atmosphere. Knowing that her fate was currently out of her hands she found a nice spot to enjoy the view from until they had reached their destination.

Once aboard the orbital ship Alyce finds herself in front of the obvious leader of the force responsible for their abduction, as well as another soldier she wonders if Nickie already knows. She couldn’t help but pick up on a vibe between the two of them. Patently she waits for the woman to finish her speech and once it’s over she turns to address Nickie.

“This sort of thing happens to you a lot doesn’t it?” Turning her attention back to Maria, “So if you have all the answers what was the true purpose of our little make-believe school? Surely they must have had something planned for us if they put all of the time and effort into training us.” Her tone turns sarcastic. “If that’s really what they call training.” Already knowing that she has no choice she decides to test the waters anyway. “How are we to know that you’re telling us the truth and what if we refuse? What will you do with us then? If we accept can you give us more details of our mission?”

OOC: I'm going to assume that Nickie and Tuuva show some kind of reaction once they see each other. If you consider this as meta-gaming I'll change it.

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »
"Few month with famous celebrities?! It will be just like home except with less fighting and yelling." Tuuva heads for the exit "Now if you excuse me I'll be in my quarter till we're ready to depart, as much as i like the sound of your voice Miss  Maria-Fokina. The speech is becoming tiresome"[/color] Tuuva pats Nickie on the shoulder has he leaves. "congratulation on your new found stardom" Tuuva stops and gives her appearance more scrutiny "You should definitely consider a personal beauty kit, a star can't afford to be so disheveled in public.

Offline Zen

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2010, 08:18:41 AM »
The hand on her shoulder woke Nickie up a bit, the young girl having barely moved a muscle nor said a word since leaving the desert surface far below them. All words spoken to her had bounced off of her up until now, the only exception being the speech by Maria-Fokina as those words continued to repeat themselves in her head, once again forcing Nickie to force herself to mature as she realized the world wasn't all as simplistic as her eyes made it out to be. The words from Tuuva were a welcome distraction.

Turning to face the Captain, her cheeks flushed a little red at the congratulations, she managed a little laugh as he brought up the state of her appearance, a laugh betraying her shot nerves and worry about the day she just experienced, leaving it possibly mistaken for the sound of a timid girl being spoken to by someone she has a crush on.

"Rough day at school." She managed to squeak, her eyes lowering slightly as she wondered what was going to be waiting for her down below.

Offline Dyson

• Lt. General
  • Luck is one of my skills!
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8926537&Mytoken=20
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »
Gravis is taking a nap, smiling and enjoying the fresh smell of the towels in the closet, looking like the people from the Febreeze commercials.
If mice could swim they would float with the tide and play with the fish; Down by the seaside, the cats on the shore would quickly agree.