Author Topic: MRG out of funds. Payment overdue... can the membership help pay the bill?  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
The MRG's renewal deadline has come (and alas, already gone!) and we're short £59.98.

If we don't find the money in the immediate future (the due date was May 11, 2011!), the MRG and it's affiliated sites (the UN Spacy Database and so on) will disappear.

Payment can be made by credit card or PayPal Payment.

If you can help, in whole or in part, please contact myself, Cerebellum von Doom or Jester, as soon as possible.

Thank you.

PS if worse comes to worse, and the MRG goes down - you can contact me at aaronsketch@HOTdelete_thisMAIL.com (delete the delete_this), and I'll be able to get you in touch with the people the money needs to get to.  Of course, if you don't copy the mail address down, you'll have a good chance of finding it if you search google for "VF-25 stats" and look at the cache...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 11:21:39 AM by Sketchley »

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
I'm willing donate some. I prefer paypal who do I send it to?

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
I can gather up a few dollars.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Jester would be the man to talk to about where the money goes.  Firing a PM with his contact address.

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
From the amounts offered, I figure we're about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way to the goal.

Any one else?

Offline Azazel

• Hero of the MRG
  • Lt. Colonel
  • Soylent green is good for the skin.
    • View Profile
Count me in. I can part with $50 USD. Please let me know what e-mail addy to send it to? ^^

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
Count me in. I can part with $50 USD. Please let me know what e-mail addy to send it to? ^^

See PM.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
Addy still Jester's old one that starts "dhen.."
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline Jester

• Admi(n)ral
  • Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
    • http://unsd.macrossroleplay.org
echowitch@YAdelete_thisHOO.co.uk (delete the delete_this)

EDIT: edited e-mail addy so that any spam bots that pick up on it won't be able to abuse it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:41:26 AM by Sketchley »

Offline Jester

• Admi(n)ral
  • Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
You'd need it as GBP though

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
echowitch@YAdelete_thisHOO.co.uk (delete the delete_this)

EDIT: edited e-mail addy so that any spam bots that pick up on it won't be able to abuse it.

so this is the the right address to ask about where to send donations?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:41:46 AM by Sketchley »

Offline Jester

• Admi(n)ral
  • Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
Yep, and all done and paid now. Thanks to those that contributed. This years bill couldn't have come at a worse time for everyone running the site.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
    • View Profile
We went off line before I could got the most current addy.   Sketchley told me to use the old one.   You should have some funds from me in your old hotmail.

Offline gasstank

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
Sorry I missed the call on this one. I don't check the Announcement board very often and I would have thrown in if I'd seen it. If something like this comes up again please feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
** URGENT **

From our generous host:

(...), and am not sure how much longer I can pay for the website to stay up.  Its my deepest wish that this all stay up for as long as the internet exists, but unless we can get more players and some donations, I'm going to be forced to lose the domain and the website all at once.

Currently domain costs nothing until 2018 as I bulk purchased that far in advance.  The host, however, is costing me $5 usd a month.  I know that doesn't seem like much, but with no income at all, that's a burden I am afraid I may fail to meet.

People can direct pay for the host with this link, or they can send money to my paypal account.  I don't care which, just want to see these boards preserved

To preserve confidentiality, please post here or PM me, and I'll get back to you with the link for payments.