Author Topic: Sector M15-3 Conflict - game starting!  (Read 453 times)

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Sector M15-3 Conflict - game starting!
« on: October 28, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
2 games.

1 ship.

Same mission.

NUNS and PMC squads.  The NUNS game has started.  The PMC game is coming soon.

Players can have a PC in each squad.  So, sooner or later it's possible to play with yourself :lol:

Obviously we've still got a large amount of information to organization and create.  Which is where you can help us to help you:
What kinds of information do you need to help you determine if you want to join one or both of the games?  What kinds of information do you need to develop your PC's background.  Things like that.  Any kind of guidance on your part to help us focus on what's needed at game start is appreciated.  Thank you.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
S.M.S Now Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 05:05:30 PM »
The PMC Themed Game is Now Live and Recruiting for Players.

Fly an VF-25 Messiah for Lady Godiva a PMC Franchise of S.M.S.   Looking to start with 4 Players.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"

Offline aythati

• Hero of the MRG
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Sector M15-3 Conflict - game starting!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 01:07:59 AM »
I'm interested in joining, but November is not looking like a good month for me. I'll join as a straggler after I get my schedule straighten out. I'll try to drag a friend or two in with me.

Offline Jet Jockey

• General
  • Just Watch Jet Jockey In Action!
    • View Profile
Re: Sector M15-3 Conflict - game starting!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 01:03:02 PM »
If it makes any difference I think both of these games are just recruiting and doing character creation during November.  Things aren't likely to be in full swing everyone report to play till the start of next month.
"Why would Anglia Jolie adopt my son when I offered to make one with her the natural way?"