Author Topic: Absence  (Read 636 times)

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
Absence
« on: November 03, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
Real life has yet again decided to dominate my time.  The bulk of it is holiday prep for work, but also dealing with what the doctor says I need to do to not end up unable to walk in the future, so physical therapy and pain meds are dominating free time.  I'm not sure when or how I will have time here, and if the last month or two is any indication, I don't think its going to be more than a quick login to see what is happening.  To those in Chaerilidae, I am truly sorry we hit such a nasty roadblock as we did and then stopped.  For now I am going to be moving the board into the archives until a time I can truly devote myself to our restart.  I hope you understand.  To my fellow staff and admin, I really want to be able to help with the current project, but I just don't have time.  Let me know what you'd like me to focus on and I will see if I can make it happen.

Offline MustangGT02

• Lt. Colonel
  • Dont hate the player...hate the game...
    • View Profile
Re: Absence
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »
CVD,

You take your time and get well.  Life is more important than fantasy.  We will be here when you get back.

~Stang

"Have you...I do.  Outnumbered...they are." ~ Yoda from the Clone Wars

Offline Halley

• Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 11:00:20 PM »
Take care pal. Hope you will come back safe and fast :)
"You know you got a Good Variable Fighter when you have so much weapons that you don't have enought fingers to press all the triggers in same time!"

- A Test Pilot on New Edwards Base

Offline Cobalt

• Lt. Colonel
  • 100% Pure Awesome
    • View Profile
    • The KotOR Fan Media Forums
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 02:38:16 PM »
Take care and get well soon.