Author Topic: Archive: VIFA-3 Black Wraiths Chapter 4: M&M  (Read 12181 times)

Offline Mr.F

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: VIFA-3 Black Wraiths Chapter 4: M&M
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »
Of course, Major"
The stiffness in Zeds voice made the words stab like knives and for a very long fraction of a second Mjuiri feared that would be the end of the matter. Zed's complete turnaround caught her by surprise and as Zed slowly lowered her hand she could feel her cheeks heat up and her ears drop ever so slightly. "I'm going to go and get ready like I said. I'll meet you in twenty?" Mjuiri nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah, in twenty."

Trying as she might to sort out her thoughts while going through whatever civilian clothes she had available to her she couldn't quite decide on how to act. Her actions on Nam had not been pure coincidence and she did really like Zed. At least back then. He had been reluctant though and perhaps for good reason. And now he says he loves me.... Mjuiri sighed. There where so many complicating factors, and her adventures on Meena had added yet another such factor. Whatever she chose to do, she would have to tell Zed about that.

She took one final look at herself in the mirror. A dark-red sleeveless tight shirt with high choker-like collar, dark-red long gloves reaching a bit above her elbow,  black short skirt, lose belt, dark-grey stockings and a pair of rather sturdy shoes/low-boots. Nice enough for dinner and practical enough for drinks with the squad later. Bringing a small bag with essentials she went to meet Zed. Why am I nervous? Why, really, is this so complicated?

Of course, he was already at her door. Not surprising since she had already used up the agreed upon twenty minutes plus a few. "Ready Maj, Mju, um, are you ready for dinner? I called the guys and told them we'd meet them after we grabbed a bite to eat." "Yeah I'm ready. Sorry I took a few extra minutes..."

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2007, 08:13:40 PM »
"Yeah I'm ready. Sorry I took a few extra minutes..."

"For you I'd wait an eternity..." Zed said before he could catch himself.  He blushed, cleared his throat, and then said, "Shall we?"  Zed took Mjiuiri's arm and led her out of the barracks.  The ride to the restaurant was mostly uneventful.  Idle chit chat and nervous laughter filled the tram.  Finally in Paris the two made their way to a small restaurant that other couples were entering.  The wait wasn't long, though, and soon the two found themselves with menus in their hands and a reprieve from the awkward conversations.

Offline Mr.F

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »
OOC: Sorry. My current location won't let me use the spellchecker. Or see any of the board graphics for that matter (all white and lots of "x" instead of nice images)

BIC:
Even though the menues served as a welcome conversation piece it could only do so for so long, and soon their orders where placed and the nervousness slowly came creping back. Mjuiri felt calmer now however, more focused. If this would go anywhere beyond uncomfortable, which she indeed hoped it would, they would have to start talking. And not about weather, their squad, the general state of the world or any other irrelevant crap like that either. Placing her elbows at the edge of the table and resting her head on her hands she took a deep breath. "You know. We could have probably done this already if... if Nam had turned out differenlty." She commented looking straight at Zed. "Why didn't you... or uhm... why did you change your mind?"

Offline Zed

• Administrator
  • Lt. General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »
"Why didn't you...or uhm...why did you change your mind?"

Zed blushed furiously as he recalled Mjuiri, tantalizingly teasing him to his own breaking point.  Even as he recalled her erotic beauty, Zed had trouble fighting his growing arousal.  "I...well, I've never...where to begin?"  He looked into her questioning eyes and immediately regretted it.  "I've never had a girlfriend, nor have I known the love of a woman.  I'm...I'm a virgin."  Trying to change the subject as quickly as possible he followed with, "On Nam why did you choose me?  There were a lot of young men, most of which were very interested in you."

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
A warm breeze wafts across Cassel.  He looks up, in the direction that it came, his spiritia enhanced vision having actually seen the faint glow of the breeze as it passed the table.  He sees out the nearest window in the direction of Paris.  A large, globular shockwave is radiating out at a slow pace.  It

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2007, 12:03:57 AM »
The warm breeze and accompanying imagery are the result of a spiritia event that occurred in Paris.

The Spiritia Fluke that had taken up residence inside of Captain Quinn