Author Topic: occ  (Read 9642 times)

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
occ
« on: October 20, 2007, 10:27:53 PM »
My seasonal employment is coming to and end so I have had to get a anther job for the winter but till the end of the month there is going to be over lap for the jobs so I'm working a 1st and 2nd shift between the two jobs. very tired when I get home so till the end of the month my posting is going to be very irregular if at all.

please for give this till my real life shapes up on the 31st
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: occ
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 08:17:30 AM »
Does your post mean we can expect to start this week, or do we have to wait a bit longer due to RL issues?

Offline Tafa

• Colonel
  • Official Forum Daystalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 03:46:04 PM »
Hopefully it should be this week if everything goes well with the Black Skull.
-The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept-

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 06:02:31 PM »
Samhain has come and gone, and with the dawn of a new month, let the Sparrow Hawks take flight!

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 05:23:05 AM »
Alright, maybe we should let our characters meet each other now.  We've been waiting long enough, right?

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 12:55:52 PM »
sorry for the delay I moved to a new apartment
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Dvotchka

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 12:13:33 PM »
I will address all OOC questions here, to keep the board from growing cluttered.

Are the FZ-109?s in formation or approaching from multiple directions? What is the range to the targets? What is the local ?topography? like? I assume we are in space, but are we near a star? If so, are we closer to the star than the Vampires? Are there any comets or asteroids or any other navigation hazards about? Also, you ask us to react as if we are the only pilots in the battle, are the other squadron members present at all, or do we have anything like an Elintseeker or capital ship to provide radar data, or truly one on three? Kinda like G.I. Joe, knowing is half the battle.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »
everybody for your knowledge I'm working two part time jobs now ones third shift and this is taken up alot of my time this and last week. I'll make a GM post this weekend cause I have more free time then.  till then I'm getting some sleep before the other job.  sorry for the delay

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 03:40:51 AM »
I'm thinking I should start posting each players Spiritia Point levels to keep track of them.  do you players what me to do this

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 03:43:23 AM »
I like the idea, but it may get difficult if some characters sing all the time, or something like that.  Still, it's ultimately your call.

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 04:03:59 PM »
Computer's out of commission.  I'll be able to take it in for repairs this weekend, but until it's fixed, I may not be able to post.

Cole

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 07:46:54 PM »
I will be taking Cole off the board and will no longer be playing. Sorry for the inconvience.

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 02:01:03 AM »
So, what now?

Dvotchka

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
Again, could we have our ranges to the target, please, and the presence of any other points of interest, such as a star or anything else nearby suitable for cover?

Oh, and are they artillary regaults, scout regaults, or just the regular sort?

-Spook
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 05:13:07 PM by Dvotchka »

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 06:35:30 PM »
Can my VF-19 Kai perform satellite relays, or will Irina and Cole have to relay off the 19?