Author Topic: occ  (Read 10841 times)

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: occ
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »
I don't usally like to keep track of exp like that.

but on anther note this consert thing anyone in the squadron can go.  and when it was orginally planned a different newly formed sound force was going to attended as a meet an greet and I got no problem doing that  so you can all go since we kind of slid into the place of the old squadron I guess you would all get tickets provided.

Alaras careful with how you post with this event I was wary with your backgrond about the macross 7 I don't really like you claiming personal connection to cannon characters.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 08:54:20 PM by paul the black skull »
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 04:07:17 AM »
The connection is minor, and hasn't been used in several years (for the character).  Also, I am NPC coordinator, and will be playing Mylene for this event, so I can promise it will come together in some way.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 04:52:27 PM »
ok then I'm just worried because I have been in anime rpgs before were players have gone crazy with cannon characters. usally something like a gundam pilot bowing to a player character and going my skills are nothing compared to yours.
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 04:57:20 PM »
Nah.  I was planning on having Alaras open, but making that more of a "nobody else wanted to book that far in advance, so she turned to personal connections" sort of thing.  I'm playing him as though he were one of those minor characters, and maybe have her be slightly impressed (though by no means outdone) by his performance if the others deem the performance good enough.  Also, you really should keep track of experience, or our characters could remain frozen at level 1 for the entire campaign (hypothetically).

Dvotchka

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 03:20:18 PM »
I'm with Alaras here. Even if we develop slowly, at least we have goals to work towards. I would like to see Irina get better with her abilities, rather than remain stagnant at the same level. First level characters are akin to redshirts, anyhow. If they do not move up, their lifespans can be short. It's your call as GM, but I would like to see some character advancement through XP. What do other squadron members think?

Offline Tafa

• Colonel
  • Official Forum Daystalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »
Big fan of stagnant waters here, great for fishing :lol: I'm cool with whatever Paul decides for the game though.
-The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept-

Dvotchka

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 11:56:49 PM »
I think I realized where 'Rina's personality comes from. Bulma from Dragonball.

bright

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 02:54:30 PM »
for the shopping and the concert are we moving to city board

Dvotchka

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »
Yup. I think, if paul agrees, I'll book transportation next and we'll go to the Wingate Shopping Centre.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »
you can go to the city when you want if any one wants to post there off base activitys here I'll create a topic for it.

on anther note still unsure about exp but if you all really want it I'll pass it out.

Dvotchka

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »
I'd love XP paul. Let me know if I can help. In another matter, We're going to Windgate Shopping Centre for the Soundforce field trip.

Offline knyght

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »
I am not so sure about using the city subforum, since it might be hard to keep continuity in what we do here and there. So i think we should just do things in the city forum that doesn't directly affect out equipment or status (just to hang out), and things that might have an effect should be done as you said in a thread here.

Btw should we use the city map for directions? it is pretty good.
"Reality and righteousness are subjective concepts"

Offline knyght

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »
I have been speaking with Dvotchka and we want implement changes to the Vf-s I wanted to ask how much we are allowed to tweak the statistics and equipment of the Vfs.
"Reality and righteousness are subjective concepts"

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 01:43:47 AM »
There will be a concert thread in City XV when Tafa is able to return.  We can contain most of the prep stuff in that thread, and have everyone meet at the concert.  Whatever happens then, happens, and should affect the current campaigns.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2008, 10:01:17 PM »
I will alow minor improvements but nothing to major.  I do not want completely new mechs or suped up to the point your Munchkin them