Author Topic: start  (Read 24488 times)

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: start
« Reply #285 on: May 26, 2008, 03:04:46 AM »
Alaras turned around to watch the commotion, bit back his laughter, and said, "Sir, don't expect me to save you from these lovely ladies.  After what you tried to pull, you deserve to be castrated by them!  Oh, and ladies, if you need something heavy to hit him with, try using the lead blanket in the medical lab.  Should be effective."  At that point, he couldn't hold back his mirth and burst into full-out laughter.

Offline Mierin

• Warrant Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 26, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
If looks could kill, the doctor would have fallen over in agony from the look Theresa was giving him.  Simply shaking her head, she says angrily "No wonder there are so many charges of sexual harrasment around here."  Figuring there was nothing else she could add to what Irina had said that would scare the fellow more, Theresa doesn't add to the threats, but continues to glare in a menancing manner.

She glances over at Irina and wonders idly if she is comfortable with the actions of the other girl, but knows that Irinia isn't shy about expressing her dislike for a situation, as the past experience showed. It occurs to her that if she and Irina weren't such good friends, she probably wouldn't like her very much.  Irina seemed to have such a loud presence that it not only made most of the squad fall in love with her, but it was like Theresa wasn't even in the room.  Sighing quietly, she moves over to the female doctor and says "I volunteer to go first, if no one has objections."

Dvotchka

« Reply #287 on: May 26, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
Though she appreciated Lazza's affections, she seemed a bit taken aback by her possessiveness. She returned the embrace and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, love, but I don't belong to anyone. I'm my own woman, though I hope we get to spend plenty of time together." Irina held the embrace and wondered exactly how a cultured Meltran approached courtship. She did not discount the possibility of being clubbed over her head and dragged back to a cave, or possibly having other men and women she flirted with get beaten by a jealous Lazza. This would be a very interesting relationship. She found herself looking forward with more time with the purple-haired pilot.

Still a member of the U.N. Spacy, Irina was known to flirt outrageously, and with almost anyone, though tried to minimize public displays of affection for the sake of propriety in the service. She knew her flirtatiousness bothered the shy Theresa at times, and hated to make her uncomfortable, though she couldn't change any more than a leopard could reorganize its spots. The Canadian was her sister in her soul, and she would die for her in any circumstance that called for it. It was what family did for each other, and Theresa was family- all she had in the colony in fact.

"Yes, and I should go second. We've spent enough time being leered at by this pervert. We have plenty of shopping to do and need our hair and makeup done before we go to the concert. Now time is being wasted. Dr. Gisborn, you are welcome to join, so to with Lazza, Bright, Lora and you too, Jura. It is Girls Day Out, maybe." The main thing was to go out with Theresa and have a good time. The two spent many weekends at the Academy shopping and seeking makeovers. It was their technique to unwind after long, stressful classes, tests and training sessions. Now that they were assigned to the same squadron, and destined, at least in 'Rina's mind to be famous, they had a shopping centre to invade.

She thought of one more question. "Oh, and do you, Dr. Gisborn or the pederast over there have our spiritia baselines and peak levels yet?"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 03:12:14 PM by Dvotchka »

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 26, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »
With Ryan I was going for more the lecherous  anime old man.  Attempts at peeping is as far as I'm going with him.

Ryan takes the water bottle strait to the nose. His head wipes back form the impact he yells out a
 ?Owe my snaze,? 
he comes back up his hands covering his nose blood trickling from it.
When Captain Gisborn comes to his rescue Ryan moves so he puts her between him and the rest of the squadron.
Ryan still holding his nose meekly replies ?Ok message understood the other doctors can handle this. In my defenses find it funny that none of you Melton and humans have pouches and I do want to see that.? (zolan are marsupial based so I assume zolan females have pouches for their babies,  if you see macross 7 dynamite all creatures on zolan are marsupial) 

Remington shakes his head at the whole incident.  Ryan brought it upon himself.
1st  LT Jura  Gisborn looks upsets but she had been working with Ryan longer then the others and wasn't shocked by the lecher.

Mccally had been green since the sim had ended and had not said much but with lazza and irena little display. he opens his mouth.
"In the most respectful way may I just says thats hot and I'm going to need some time before I can strip."

captain gisborn takes the volnteers to a private room and attaches the sensors in a purely professional way. 
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Dvotchka

« Reply #289 on: May 26, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »
The water bottle had been an overreaction. She had not expected the flimsy bottle to have that much mass. "I'm sorry, sir. I did not mean to throw it that hard. But I do not want you to see my pouch, thank you. You should try magazine at filling station. That is a good anatomy lesson for you."

The sensor attachment went quickly enough and of minimal hinderance. As she finished dressing, she walked out to hear McCally's vulgarity. "Dr. Gisborn, you should make sure McCally gets a tight codpiece for his equipment." No, maybe it did not have a groin fitting, but hey... "He needs a close fit for the little thing he has down there. Maybe check with the youth league. You will find nothing shocking.

"Come on ladies, we have shopping to do and a public to earn. We need to shop now, I think."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:17:55 PM by Dvotchka »

Offline Mierin

• Warrant Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2008, 09:57:09 AM »
After the sensor attachment is fitted on Theresa, she sits quietly with the others as she waits for everyone else to get fitted with a sensor as well.

Giving McCall a dirty look, she asks "Have you ever been out in public before ever to make that kind of a remark out loud?"  She nods and attempts to smile at Irina and says "Sure, let's go shopping."

Offline Patan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »
 :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Totally concerned for the absolute lack of discretion and healthy shyness of the group (NOT to talk about a trace of military discipline), Mirko silently went to the tests. He does not agree carrying any of these devices (damn, this can be contagious) so he finished very quicky.

At this point he could not speak a word. He was ready for a quite informal group being the nature of a  "sound force", but not to a teenager-like bunch giving technical information about someone?s private parts in EVERY spoken phrase.

Dressed with -somewhat- informal clothes, and with a sad, resignation face, he went besides the ladies to go around the city. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:27:45 PM by Patan »

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2008, 11:52:43 AM »
At McCalley's comment, Alaras stopped laughing instantly, walked over to him, and very casually said "I guess you didn't learn your lesson from the Russian Death Grip.  Keep it up, and you'll learn exactly why the pain fetishists all come to me when I'm in a club, got it?!"

bright

« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »
bright had blushed at the doctors remarks but that was taken up by a look of shock as he was assaulted for that remark.  later She just shook her head at mccally ignoring him otherwise
"I'm now even less sure about this test but if the others go first I'll be fine with the monitroing devices."

she goes into the room has them placed then joins the others.

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 31, 2008, 05:12:00 PM »
McCally just smiles madam and sir "I've been know as a musical prodigy since I was young child basicly I'm a genius, so most people find my comments the eccentrics of a great mind. so to both your threats I say  that genius has always encounter violence to put them down so go head and do your worst."  he then opens his arms wide opening himself to an attack.

"thats enough!" Remington  yells for it all to stop "all of you can we show that we are adults here.  those of you that are miltarry officers what the hell do you think you've been doing those that are civilians just because your not in the militarry dose not mean you can do what ever you want."
He points a finger at  Alaras "go and sign a Sound Energy Converter (SEC) out for yourself so you can take it to the concert."
he then turns to McCally
"McCally I don't care what the politician who put you here want this is a unit a team not anther place for you to show boat.  that goes for the rest of you too" he points to the other singers.
"Doctor Ryan keep it in your pants pouch what ever I'm sure we could find other scientist eager to take your place."
Remington gives one more look around.   you are dismissed go to the city and that concert If I get any reports of inappropriate behavior your butts will be mine.  I'm going to my office if you have any real busyness for me" 
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 31, 2008, 11:45:26 PM »
Before he exits, Alaras hands Remington a note for Irina saying, "Great keyboarding in the simulator!  I'd like to ask a favor of you, if you don't mind.  Would you like to play keyboards for me at tonight's concert?  My usual guy's bedridden, and I really don't want to borrow one from another band at this point.  Bring Theresa with you, if she knows any instruments.  Seems like you two would do really well together!  With love, Alaras".  It also had his mobile number with the words "Call me here when you decide!" beneath it.  Alaras said, "Please make sure Miss Irina gets this before she goes.  It's rather important, and I would greatly appreciate if you gave this to her, since I still need to get ready for tonight."  He then proceeded to sign out an SEC for the night, and hurried back to his apartment in the Newton Subdome to grab his clothes for the concert and his guitar.

Offline LazzaReving

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2008, 04:26:19 PM »
hanging her head down and nodding to Irina"I apologize i shouldn't have been so protective, but I would love to shop"giggles and smiles"I do love shopping and I would love to spend more time with you and spoil you if you'd allow me to"she blushed a bright red at the idea of time with Irins" May I ask if it be okay to spend some one on one time with you Irina?, I really want to get to know you more."Waiting patiently for a reply she glanced over at threasa irina's sister
I May Look Sweet And Innocent But I Can Kick Your Ass

Dvotchka

« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »
(Good post, but follow us to the mall. It's on this thread here. You will find 'Rina up in the salon at a department store. http://www.macrossroleplay.org/forums/index.php?topic=1734.0)