Author Topic: start  (Read 27273 times)

Cole

Re: start
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 08:54:37 PM »
Cole continued his rhythmic beat on the seat in front of him as if tapping out the notes to a concert only he could hear, or maybe it was out of sheer boredom. He was tugging frustratingly at the collar to his uniform when his eyes landed on the woman next to him. He wondered if she was Irina Kovalchuk his crewmate, so he decided to find out and outstretched his hand to her. ?I?m Cole Tarleton.? One look at him and she could tell he was pure bred Zentraedi, if not by the odd reddish color of his skin or the natural flaming red hair that had been styled conspicuously to look like he had just gotten out of bed.  It was painfully obvious that he was not accustomed to wearing a uniform of any kind as he tugged hard enough on the collar to loosen the stitching.
After a few hours of talking Cole decided that it probably wouldn?t be so bad to share the same fighter with her. Suddenly, it dawned on him that Irina was not alone, and a quick surveying glance to the creature at her side registered that it was a cat. A Cat, did he even like cats? He leaned forward taking a closer look and not being sure did not put his hand out to pet the thing. Cole motioned to the cat. Not knowing if he should comment on it, he said what came to mind. ?Cute.? He definitely was not about to touch the thing.
Once they landed Cole followed Irina hoping she knew where to go. He too, spotted the Major, and assumed the same posture of attention. He stopped in mid sentence. ?Ensign Tarleton, Co?.? A brow was raised when she spoke for him, but he decided to let it go this one time.

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 05:54:58 PM »
Inside
Keith can see a smile crosses the edge of Jura  Gisborn mouth basically saying glad to see your on our side.

Captain Mark Ryan speaks up again ?Well MR. Sparks  you can leave when you want but your talents might not be missed I should tell you. we got the M15s own music genius Jack Mc'cally to come in and be apart of the squadron.  A music prodigy from childhood he plays several instruments sings, composes? huff huff the Doctor seems to be getting very excited. ? I can't wait to put him under my sensors.? Ryan seems to have forgotten hes saying this all out loud ?Oh can you imagine the power what data I could get ....?
{cough} EVA brings the Ryan back to earth before his rant went on father

upon finishing her touching responces Mmerra is gluamped form behind.  {Aime style Flying hug}
Lora pitcher has grabbed her from behind and is pressed against Mmerras back.  ?OH don't worry Meera I'll be there to help you, and you'll do great.?

out side
The major returns the salutes ?Well welcome glad to have a trained RIO for one of our back seats and anther pilot.  You should know we got a couple civilians signed up in the squadron so any professional solders I can get is a blessing the others are inside...?  at that moment a limo pulls up. ?great I did not want this hassle?

The back door opens and a tall man in a tailored black suit  his black hair styled back with grease

he comes walking up.  ?Jack Mc'cally hear to rock your stars.?  he comes strolling up to the group. Gives everyone a quick once over.  ?Hay big guy? he snaps at  Nicholas Cole. He by pass the major and focuses his attention on Irina Kovalchuk
?Wellll hellllo My lovely if your a part of this squadron then I guess it won't be so bad volunteering my time for it and of course you have the honor of working with me of course you herd of me.?  (He has some fame in the macross 15 mucical arena. His egos bigger then his fame)
while Jack Mc'cally makes his entrances his driver comes up hulling luggage.  The driver hands some papers over to the major  and speakes while Mark is focused on Irina ?sirs information major Remington I will get the rest of his bags.
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Cole

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 06:36:51 PM »
Cole adjusted the glasses perched on the top of his head as he watched the limo pull up and a black suit step out. His first thought is, "Who is this putz?" Secondly,after he saw the way he leered at Irina he wondered if the guys head would make a tinny sound if he beat him with his drum sticks.

Cole could be just as arrogant as the next guy, and managed to say to Mc'cally with a straight face. "Nice suit." Even though his tone dripped with sarcasm. He didn't know or care about the relationships between men and woman, but for some reason the way this guy came onto women rubbed him the wrong way. While watching Mc'cally he raised a hand to unbutton the top of his collar and spoke in a cool crisp tone. "She isn't here for your personal amusement, she's taken." Leaving the implication open.

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »
All Alaras could think was 'There's no way this asshole could be of any use!  He's only in it for the money, damn bastard!  I guess he'll learn sometime that it takes more than a good voice to generate Spiritia and bring forth its true power...'  With a rather obvious fake smile plastered on his face, he managed to grit out: "So, you're the infamous Jack Mc'calley.  Everyone seems to think so highly of you, but when I listened to your music, it was so horrible that my window shattered.  I do hope you've improved at least slightly since that first album of yours, or you may not last long here.  Also, even I wouldn't dare hit on THAT woman!"
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 07:28:48 PM by Alaras »

Dvotchka

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »
Irina's pale cheeks blushed at Cole's chivalry. Being of arctic completion she blushed easily. Though she appreciated his gallant air, she decided if anyone fought her battles on her behalf she would be seen as weak.  If she did not take action, she would be permanently viewed as a helpless little girl, an unacceptable situation.

"Now Cole, you know it's open relationship, and it IS nice suit he's wearing. His hair, it is like Stalin?s.? She deliberately stressed her Russian accent. For whatever reason, males found accents to be sexy.

Irina passed Minka the Himmy to Cole without so much as making eye contact, knowing it would irk him to no end. ?All part of my mask,? she said deep within her mind. With the handoff of the feline, she walked to Mc?Cally, letting her hips sway. Her ice blue eyes locked onto his. ?See Cole? Everyone has heard of Jack Mc?Cally, haven?t you??

With her left hand, she caressed his shoulder and leaned forward, as if to kiss. As his lips pursed, she moved beyond his mouth and whispered into his ear. Her left hand began to caress his shoulder and then neck as she panted softly in his ear.

Her right hand was far more nefarious, reaching to his groin and clutching his ?yarblockos? with the same hand that gripped the stick of variable fighters, tightening to the point of pain.

Her seductive whispers continued, ?Listen well zhopnik, for you shall only hear this once. I am not YOUR lovely, or anyone else?s. My name to you is Ensign Kovalchuk, and if you are a civilian posted to this squadron, you will call me ?Sir.? Now I shall clarify what you are volunteering for. This is not the Miss Macross Pageant; this is a combat squadron. Around here, you are a JAFIS- Just another F***ing Idol Singer. All of us pilots, whether we sing, play instruments or dance are the ones that will be keeping your civilian ass alive, while every meltrandi pizda in space is trying to give it a missile assisted suppository. Now you think hard. Do you like dressing rooms, craft services tables, and fellacio from your highly dubious groupies, or do you like being shook apart in the back of a cockpit, dodging cannon fire, having limbs shot off, and eating rations left over from Operation Desert Storm? I heard one of your records- it?s absolute yarbles, so is your hair, your suit and your voice.?

Her grip on his groin loosened then released before she collected Minka from Cole, giving the huge Zentran a wink. ?I just wanted to explain the realities of space warfare to this? civilian.? Then, she quickly whispered into his ear, "Thank you.
"

Cole

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »
He failed miserably at hiding the disgust of being handed the cat carrier. What the hell was he supposed to do with it? He held it far from his body as if it carried the black plague, and watched Irina work her magic on Mc'cally.

Though he couldn't help but wince when she put his groin into a choke hold. Cole hunched over and mouthed a silent "ouch" as if it was happening to him. Even though Mc'cally had it coming he could still feel the mans pain.

Mental note to Cole - Do not piss the Russian off!

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2007, 07:55:30 PM »
(In game timing seems a little off so I'm going to post to sort it out)
major Remigton suppresses a smile at Mc'calley pain well I guess we can go on in now.  Are you going to need some hell MR. Mc'Cally. He offers a hand.
In a higher voice then last he spoke. ? no.. I'm... good...,? he stagers to his feet and enters the lounge with the others.

"So, you're the infamous Jack Mc'calley.  Everyone seems to think so highly of you, but when I listened to your music, it was so horrible that my window shattered.  I do hope you've improved at least slightly since that first album of yours."

"Well you must have had a bad bootleg cause I'm jack Mc'cally I don't make bad albums and I can't say that I've ever herd yours or of you for that matter.  But you seem to be having a good party?" Jack says as he sees Lora hanging off Meera's back.

(we are all in the same room now)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 07:58:42 PM by paul the black skull »
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2007, 08:43:20 PM »
"Well you must have had a bad bootleg cause I'm jack Mc'cally I don't make bad albums and I can't say that I've ever herd yours or of you for that matter.  But you seem to be having a good party?"  Alaras already had something to say to The Dimwit, as he had come to refer already to Mc'calley in his mind.  "Sorry, but it was no bootleg.  It came straight from the Galaxy Network, and they don't do bootlegs.  You actually made the assumption that I'd waste money on supporting a talentless hack like you?  And to think, YOU somehow managed to fool the Captain into thinking you had something good going for you!"

Dvotchka

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »
Irina took back custody of Minka, who peered out of the carrier door, yearning to find mischief in the big new building in front of her. Irina's mind seemed to meet with the plush cat's on the topic and entered behind the Major and the "fallen idol."

Apparently she hadn't been the only one to find cause to scorn Mc'Cally. She watched a man, probably half-Zentran from the look of him, with some outrageous puff on his hair- and no uniform, come up to Mc'Cally and start a spat. To her, it sounded like chest beating. She wondered if the man had a personal grievance with Mc'Cally or this was sour grapes as he could be usurped as lead singer. She also noted that no one rose to attention when their CO entered the room. What a strange blend of military and celebrity made up a Sound Force.

She briefly thought of calling "Attention on Deck," as it would be good form to come to attention when the CO walks in. As she noted a few uniforms in the room, including a bridge-bunny hugging another civilian in "quaint" garb. A couple of uniforms looked to wear pilot wings and appeared disgusted by the unfolding scene. She had not made her mind about the scene, but certainly sympathized with the two pilots at this phase. She decided to see if one of them would call the room to attention first.

Cole

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2007, 09:19:27 PM »
Cole smirked at Mc'cally's smackdown guess he wasn't the only one that didn't take a liking to him. So far their landing had been anything but boring. He turned to Irina after she took back the carrier  "Interesting place so far." As for the call to attention he wasn't a bit surprised of the lack of disrespect, and that was just from his first meeting.

He plunged his hands into his pockets, and took off at a slow pace letting Irina lead the way.

Offline Tafa

• Colonel
  • Official Forum Daystalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »
Keith couldn't believe that they'd managed to scrap two more pilots for the unit as he watched them enter, not noticing the major. The squabbling between guinea pigs Mc'Cally and Alaras was starting to get on his nerves. Unable to take it anymore he burst out of his seat and was about to give them a couple pieces of his mind when he spotted the major in the doorway. Standing to attention and turning in one crisp movement, he raised his voice, "Room AH-Ten-SHUN!" Waiting for the call to stand at ease his Husky voice filled the room so as to stop any squabbling the two musicians had left in them, "Pardon the forcefulness sir, but I'm sure I speak on behalf of some of us when I say that some of us are tired of listening to a couple of prima-donnas and would really be looking foreward to doing our jobs, sir, starting as soon as possible." He glanced casually at both Alaras and Mc'Cally
-The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept-

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 12:35:16 AM »
After hearing Keith's rather loud interruption, Alaras quickly tried to make amends.  "Sorry, old man.  Guess I really ought to keep a better hold on my Zentran half.  By the way, could you possibly manage to view us as something other than a plague?  Your eyes say it all, and it's somewhat unsettling."

Dvotchka

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 01:16:49 AM »
With the veteran's call to attention, Irina snapped to, then saw something she had never seen before. Even with a veteran officer's call to come to order, the very same one continued the altercation. These guys would not have made it past their first day in the UN Spacy Academy without an upperclassmen reaming them an additional orrifice.

Rather than join in with the continuing altercation, Irina remained at attention, completely mortified by the lack of discipline. She expected it from civilians like Mc'Cally and the mop-top, but from obviously a veteran officer, the bridge-bunny, and several other uniforms in the room, it was unseemly. She blanked her face of any emotion and waited for the CO to properly restore order, or at least release her with an "At ease" to collect her cat and her new friend Cole to stand aside and allow the helter skelter to continue unabated.

Cole

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2007, 07:15:12 PM »
Cole too, snapped to attention, but with the altercation being the most excitement he'd seen in a while he found it rather amusing. A glance was given to Irina as well as a slight shrug. So this is how it's going to be? He thought to himself. Good then it won't be boring.

Dvotchka

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
The screams of all of her Academy and flight instructors still rang in her ears. ?Don?t you dare look at me! Use your peripheral vision.?
She knew good peripheral vision could mean spotting an inbound bandit her radar missed, a missile her warning gear had not detected or even a bird she would need to dodge on landing. This time, it allowed her to spot Acid?s subtle shrug. They seemed to be of one mind about the squadron?s disarray, which was good. Sharing a cockpit meant they would have to share a mind on a lot of issues.
So far, Acid had impressed her with good military discipline. She knew he was a drummer and a Zentran, which meant he probably had a bit of a wild streak. For that matter, she knew she had one too. But there was a time and place for everything, and meeting new squadronmates was hardly the time to be ruggedly individualistic, or create mayhem. She hoped order would be restored quickly, and some sort of pecking order established among the civilians, otherwise they could never hope to work together as a team.
Expecting Cole?s peripheral vision to be as acute as her own, she winked quickly, knowing the CO stood in front of her, facing the room. This was going to be a mess.