Author Topic: dissmissed (time off)  (Read 2241 times)

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
dissmissed (time off)
« on: May 31, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »
if you don't want to use the city section or just want to spend some time in your rooms or on the base you can mess around here.

NPC.
McCally is sullking in his room

Remington is in his office cooling down and doing squadron paper work.

1st  LT Jura  Gisborn is heading for the hanger to check on the squadrons planes.

captian doctor Ryan is monitoring the sensors in his lab right now.

Captain Eva Gisborn is cleaning up the medical room after attaching everyones sensors.

Corporal  Lora pitcher NPC I haven't used much is in the practice rooms singing olddys sharan apples "information high."
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know

Offline knyght

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: dissmissed (time off)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 07:09:45 PM »
Knyght got out of the base and went straight to the city center while looking for a vending machine or nearby store in which to buy a map. "realtor realtor realtor, i hope i find a good place"
"Reality and righteousness are subjective concepts"

Dvotchka

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »
"You hear that? There will be no misbehaviour, and if I find out, it will go on your permanent record!" said a joyous Dvotchka as soon as beyond Remington's earshot. "Come on. We have a show to steal, gang. If we will not be asked to sing, we will be the most beautiful women in the room."

She darted outside and hailed the first van-sized taxi she saw. "Take us at once to Al-Fayad's Department Store and take every shortcut you know!"

(Well, shall we move this to the city board?)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:53:59 PM by Dvotchka »

Offline Mierin

• Warrant Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »
Theresa follows Irina with a smile, noting that she can't help but not be in a bad mood for very long with her best friend being as spirited as she was.  She gets into the taxi Irina had hailed and waits for the others to get inside so they can head to the department store.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:57:28 PM by Mierin »

Offline Patan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 08:59:18 AM »
Without speaking a word, Mirko took the taxi of the ladies, then wait about some seconds for if somebody more wants to come, Then closed the door.

Dvotchka

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 11:10:18 PM »
"Alright, then it's the three of us. We shall let others catch up, because I am getting restless!" Leaping into the back seat, Irina slid to the far side to make room for her friends. Once seated, she slid forward on the bench to adjust the passenger compartment radio, selecting a station currently playing Blue Monday. "This will do, I think nicely."

She looked over to Mirko and Theresa. "Which department do we hit first?"

Offline Alaras

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 06:48:24 PM »
Alaras heads for his car.  Upon realizing that the ladies probably won't get his note, though, he goes back to Remington's office quickly, and knocks before opening the door.  "Excuse me, sir, but could I trouble you for Miss Irina's phone number?  I think she already left, and I just got some news that she would probably be thrilled to hear, and would want to know before she gets her hair styled for the concert."

bright

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »
rose hops in the cab with the other ladies

Dvotchka

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »
(Alright gang, proceed to the M-15 Board, City XV Child-board. See the Wingate topic, and meet 'Rina at the Al-Fayad Spa. Anyone who gets the 'Al-Fayad' joke gets a big gold star.)

Offline Patan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 03:43:27 AM »
Mirko takews the front seat, besides the driver. Too much people for the back seat, and the cab driver was already looking ANGRY.

Offline hegemon

• Global Moderator
  • Lt. General
  • dare you look at my avatar?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 04:26:12 AM »
(heres hoping the driver ain't drunk and your being chased by journos and paps.)

Offline paul the black skull

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »
Alaras remigton gives you the number to contact Irina
occ have fun in the city section I'll start working on the next part of the game here if the consert gets delayed we will start playing as if its the day affter.
now I can reveal my true identy Paul shlane is the black skull.   If you didn't know