Author Topic: mbs' Proposal - Giti Setarehnejad  (Read 921 times)

Offline knight

• Major
  • Uranium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator Technician
    • View Profile
mbs' Proposal - Giti Setarehnejad
« on: July 24, 2009, 02:01:02 AM »
Name: mbs
E-mail: ishuah@gmail.com
Unit: Purple Foxes

The character I am proposing for the Purple Foxes is a human clone by the name of Giti Setarehnejad. She was cloned from a Persian seed, and was cultured to be Iranian. Giti chose to enter the armed services soon after her culturing was completed, and initially enlisted as a corpsman within the UNN. After spending the majority of her career attached to a marine unit, Giti decided it was time to move on. Her first billet was attached to a naval air station, and recalling her time spent watching the high flying jets, Gidi decided to shoot for the stars. Intent on pursuing a career as a Naval Flight Officer, she applied to officer candidate school and tackled her studies and training with a passion.

Are you willing to take an NFO? Should I revert Giti to an aviator?
Characters:
- ENS Zeliha "Knight" Kragl

Offline knight

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: mbs' Proposal - Giti Setarehnejad
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »
Edit: information added, working on skills currently thanks to help from jwlyon1.

Name: mbs
Email: Ishuah@gmail.com

Name: Giti Setarehnejad
Lineage: Human (clone, Persian seed, cultured to be Iranian)
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Hairstyle: Cut just above shoulders, worn loose.
Eye Colour: Hazel
Handedness: Right
Height: 167.8cm
Weight: 58.6kg
Build: Athletic
Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, deep olive skin, average height, slight Iranian accent, tattoo in Farsi of “To the stars I shall return, for they know my name” circling her left lower forearm, appears to be in her mid-twenties (25-27).

Disposition: A friendly personality, she can get along with most anyone. Should she find a person to her annoyance, she will avoid them when off-duty and interact with them on the professional level only as needed. Though laid back, friendly and empathetic she can and does speak her mind.

Date of Manufacture: 22 July 2015
Location of Manufacture: Moon Riverside City, Luna
Blood Type: O
Marital Status: Single
Current Address: Building E Barracks. Former NAS Station, Pensacola, Florida

Branch: U.N. Navy
Current Assignment:
Affiliation: UNG
Position:
Callsign: Zoomy
Awards/Citations: Purple Heart with oak cluster, Bronze Star with Valor device
Service History:
 ~ 2021 - Completed training, first billet.
 ~ 2021 - 25 - Transferred to Marine command, served with Marines for four years. Awarded Purple Heart with a single oak cluster, Bronze Star with Valor device. Promoted up to Petty Officer First Class during tenure.
 ~ 2025 - Transferred to OCS and entered pilot program.
 ~ 2028 - Graduated OCS and flight school, billeted to NAS, Pensacola, Florida.

OOC Information[/u]

Character Interests: Astronomy, traditional and new music, meditation, learning (always open to new things)
Best Friend: Any of the marines she previously served with.
Worst Enemy: No personal enemies at current.
Turn Ons: Fit male figures, manners, intellect
Turn Offs: Holidays (they remind her she has no family to celebrate with), bad manners
Worst Secret: Does not despise those she fights against
Worst Secret (bis): Will tend all injured parties, regardless of side.
Goals: To fulfill what she views as her responsibility to protect the society which created her, to complete her astronomy and astrophysics education, and to journey the stars.
Family Information: None, she is a clone.
Background: Giti’s cloning process concluded on the 22nd of July, 2015 and, at the encouragement of the staff, adopted the date as a time to celebrate once a year. As she went through the culturing process, Giti found herself falling more and more in love with the stars. She took the initiative for her passion, actively seeking out publications of astronomy and the physics behind them. As her culturing continued with the introduction of grammatically correct use of Farsi and deeper language studies, Giti found it quite amusing that she was named for her passion.

Appreciative for her creation, Giti wished to repay the culture to which she found herself. Violence frequently filling the news, she decided she would do her best to make her conglomerate culture more stable. Uncomfortable with the thought of being drilled in only destructive abilities, she enlisted as a corpsman in the U.N. Navy. In 2021, Giti found herself at her first billet, an assistant at a naval air station on Earth. Feeling that she wasn’t doing all she could, and having previously completed the training, Giti requested transfer to a marine unit and was readily transferred.

Giti spent the next four years deployed with and training alongside marines. Her petite frame turned athletic, and through her own initiative and combat experience steadily advanced to the rank of Hospital Corpsman First Class. In 2024, Giti’s unit was ambushed while on patrol in disputed territories. Leaving the actual fighting to the marines, Giti set about treating and stabilizing the wounded. With a shout for cover, she dashed back onto the road and returned with a wounded marine. Giti did this a total of five times, becoming injured herself in the progress. Impressed with what he witnessed and deemed “true Marine behavior”, Lieutenant Kwalski forwarded a request for a Bronze Star with Valor citation which, after review, was approved and bestowed upon Giti. Such decoration was her second award, the first being a Purple Heart with oak cluster. In 2025, Giti felt her wanderlust calling, and with the blessing of her former marine unit, applied for officer candidate school with the intent of becoming a Naval Aviator.

For the next three years, Giti tackled the college courses expected of all officers in addition to her military training. Finding herself a gifted student, Giti completed her course requirements a year in advance and focused on her training and deployment as a pilot thereafter.

RPG Stats:
Die rolled: 10d10 w/ DnD Dice Roller on 24 July 2009
Roll(10d10)+0:
10,6,3,5,5,6,10,7,5,3,+0
Total:60

Intelligence: 8
Education: 7
Cool: 9
Reflexes: 6
Attractiveness: 8
Empathy: 7
Tech Ability: 7
Luck: 6
Move Allowance: 9
Body Type: 6

Stability:
Run:
Jump:
Leap:
Stun:
Lift:
Throw:
Damage:
EV:

Skills:
Base Points: (8+7+10) 25
Soldier, ERT, Fleet Officer, Mechajock, Mechajock
Mecha (VF) Gunnery +4
Mecha (VF) Missiles +4
Mecha (VF) Piloting +4
Mecha (VF) fighting +2
Mecha (VF) melee +2
Aircraft Pilot +3
Awareness +2
First Aid +4
Medical +4
Handgun +5
Rifle +3
Hand to Hand +3
Blade +1
Stealth +2
Dodge & Escape +1
Survival +2
Jury Rig +2
Driving +1
Athletics +1
Demolitions +1
Photography +1
Leadership +1
Expert: Tactics +1
Oratory +1
Zero-G or Swimming +1
Human Perception +1
Personal Groom +1
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 03:56:38 AM by mbs »
Characters:

Offline Azazel

• Hero of the MRG
  • Lt. Colonel
  • Soylent green is good for the skin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 09:37:27 PM »
Nice character concept (as usual =P)

Please refer to this thread (http://www.macrossroleplay.org/forums/index.php?topic=2186.15), copy the template unto your sheet and fill in the necessary blanks.

Cheers!

- A.

Offline knight

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 01:19:15 AM »
Basic skills are completed, and jwlyon1 is currently helping me with the profession fork of the more advanced skills. Are there any elements you deem require change?
Characters:

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 01:54:28 AM »
Basic info passed along. Ready for more questions!
Though looking at your background, I would suggest the following Profession Templates:
1: (16-18): ERT or Medic or Soldier (ERT represents the "combat medic" Soldier could be "basic training")
2: (18-20): ERT (when the citations were awarded?)
3: (20-22): Fleet Officer or Military Officer (though fleet seems more apt...)
4: (22-24): Mechajock
5: (24-26): Mechajock

Hope that helps... if not, remember, I'm crazy!!
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline knight

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 02:02:39 AM »
That does help, and seems to match! I just need to know what skills those make available to me to apply points to. :D
Characters:

Offline jwlyon1

• GM
  • Lt. General
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 08:16:25 AM »
sent you an updated PM that should help...
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline knight

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 10:37:20 PM »
Skills are done! Is there anything you would like to see changed, Azazel?
Characters:

Offline Azazel

• Hero of the MRG
  • Lt. Colonel
  • Soylent green is good for the skin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »
Yes, I'd like to have a bazillion dollars in swiss francs. ;D

Bad jokes aside, this character has received the Official GM Seal of Approval. I'll be posting an intro for you within the next 24 hours or so.  :D

Welcome into the game my friend. 

- A.