Author Topic: VIFA-3 BW2 Mission 0: alternate reality covert intelligence op  (Read 10429 times)

Offline jwlyon1

  • GM
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2371
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 02:48:40 PM »
Mindy punches Wolfie in the shoulder, a little too hard, but still jokingly. "You wanna fly a Elint and stay out of the action? Come on Wolfie! If we can see the bad guys BANG! We can shoot them! Ah! Take the 3000!!"
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Halley

  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 1069
    • View Profile
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 01:36:41 AM »
"I don't WANT to fly an old Elint model in a combat, Mindy, but you know that i hate to have someone i didn't see coming from behind and bite my tail... I would prefer the 3000, but if we can't have a good radar cover, i'll take the Elint."

He turn Back to Yamato: "We talked about fighters, but about ammunition... Is our provider can only get standart missiles, or could we get other kinds, like anti-aircraft or high maneuvrability? this could get handy if we get in dogfight..."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 01:50:17 AM by Halley »
"You know you got a Good Variable Fighter when you have so much weapons that you don't have enought fingers to press all the triggers in same time!"

- A Test Pilot on New Edwards Base

Offline Zed

  • Administrator
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2017
    • View Profile
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 11:21:23 AM »
Isa listened to the back and forth between her squadron members and waited for Yamato's answer before asking her own question.  Taking a drink and then setting it down she says, "I will take a VF-1J please, and if its available, I'd like it equipped with a Strike fastpack configuration."  Isa smiled, showing her teeth almost impishly, and then returned to picking at the various tidbits on the table until something interesting catches her attention.

Offline jwlyon1

  • GM
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2371
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »
"We talked about fighters, but about ammunition... Is our provider can only get standart missiles, or could we get other kinds, like anti-aircraft or high maneuvrability? this could get handy if we get in dogfight..."

Mindy smiles again, chuckling and elbowing her friend good naturedly, "Wolfie, you got it man! Missiles and bombs are the way to go! We'll let the pretty ones have the guns, you and me, we'll take heavy ordy! I'm thinkin' UUM-7s and AAM-1s, loaded up and weighing me down. Sort of makes me think of my chopper days..."
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Sketchley

  • Administrator
  • General
  • *
  • Posts: 5110
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »
Yamato jots down in her data pad, Lafram - VA-3B.

"I have a question: Is the Bushi-1 is equipped to detect everything that may come in the sector or or we need an Elint to be sure if nothing come in our back?"

Yamato looks up from the data pad.  "You mean appearing in orbit?  Then yes, there is going to be the Bushi 1, and the Ostasienzentrum ship, possibly a couple more ships with the salvage operation...

So, there'll be better detection abilities than an Elint.  But as you all know, nothing's perfect, and stuff could still slip down to the surface without being detected.  And even with an Elint, they could still sneak up behind you."

She listens to Archer and Harper talk.

... I'll take the Elint."

You do realize that the VE-1 can only be equipped with the radome and FAST packs in orbit, right?  And without them, it'd be as effective... scratch that, without weapons, it'd be less effective than a VF-1, on the surface."

She listens to Archer's question about armaments.

"I'm sure that Mr. Bushi will prepare that kind of equipment, if we are put on the offensive, and need to take things to the enemy.  But, by and large, we'll be operating defensively, and on what amounts to a desert planet.  Ignoring the possibility of malfunction caused by extended exposure to the elements and dust, there's a good chance that any external ordinance will get knocked off during the transforming and re-transforming that we'll be doing during the course of our daily, routine patrols.

So, management has decided that in order to minimize costs, in addition to maximizing safety, only munitions that can be carried internally*, and the gun pod, will be issued during the patrol phase of the job."

"I will take a VF-1J please, and if its available, I'd like it equipped with a Strike fastpack configuration."

A faint smile broached Yamato's face when Harper started speaking.  The smile evaporates quickly as she continues.  Yamato lets out a big sigh.  "I'm sure acquiring a strike pack is no problem, but you'll only be able to use it in space, honey."



* The VF-1, and I believe the VF-3000 can house the AMM-1 missiles inside in battroid mode, thus satisfying this bureaucratic condition.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:33:04 PM by Sketchley »

Offline jwlyon1

  • GM
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2371
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »
So, management has decided that in order to minimize costs, in addition to maximizing safety, only munitions that can be carried internally*, and the gun pod, will be issued during the patrol phase of the job."

"Ah, calisse*!" Mindy smacks her paw on her forehead in frustration, "Can I at least get a spare gunpod then! There goes my beautiful missile barrage!"

She mumbles a few more un-pleasantries under her breath, the only audible parts are "pencil pushing bureaucrat" and "Je l'attend avec une brique pis un fanal**... "


* Ah, shit!
** When I get my hands on him, it's not going to be pretty
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Halley

  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 1069
    • View Profile
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »
Wolfie listen to the explanation Yamato give to the group: everything was very logic: this mission didn't have the support of a full "by the book" mission of the NUNS; It was a commercial mission and they where the equivalent of security guards. They had to keep it at the simple equation.

"So the situation have chosen for me: Please prepare me a VF-3000 Crusader."

"Ah, calisse*! Can I at least get a spare gunpod then! There goes my beautiful missile barrage!"

"Don't worry Mindy: You'll still have enouph ammo to obliterate a squadron... And with all of us, we could equal any adversery force under the size of a capital ship..."
"You know you got a Good Variable Fighter when you have so much weapons that you don't have enought fingers to press all the triggers in same time!"

- A Test Pilot on New Edwards Base

Offline Sketchley

  • Administrator
  • General
  • *
  • Posts: 5110
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 12:10:09 PM »
"Can I at least get a spare gunpod then! There goes my beautiful missile barrage!"

Yamayo smiles weakly in response.

"...) Please prepare me a VF-3000 Crusader."

Yamato nods, and alters the entry in her data pad.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment, I must forward this to Mr. Bushi ASAP."  She stands up, and heads over towards the window.  Due to her small size, she quickly disappears behind other restaurant goers.

* * *

Yamato returns.  The quartet chatter on about all manner of things while they wait for dinner, and during dinner.  At the end, Yamato excuses herself, and says that she has to retire early, as she has a lot of paperwork that she has to get to first thing in the morning.  As she leaves, she says that the others have approximately 24 hours to R&R and prepare what they needm, as that's about how long it'll take to acquire the VFs.  Once MSG has the VFs, they'll be given a half-day VF and atmospheric flight familiarization training time in the Environment Ship.  After that, they'll get the night off to rest, and say good bye to friends and family.  They are to show up, packed and ready to go at 04:30 the day after tomorrow, as the ship is departing at 05:00.


OOC: You all have a week to RP any adventures or encounters in the city.  Next week, we'll be on the job.

Offline jwlyon1

  • GM
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2371
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 05:14:14 PM »
"Chek-moé ca*! How fast is our boss gone, no?" Mindy gobbles up the rest of her food wiping the juice off her chin first with her napkin, then with three anti-bacterial sani-wipes. She looks over both Wolfie and Isa, "Well now, are we really going to let the night end here? You up for some un-R&R adventure tonight Wolfie? I'm pretty sure Isa has something wicked already planned! Maybe we can tag along and try to look pretty beside her?"

[Subtitle: *look at that!]
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Sketchley

  • Administrator
  • General
  • *
  • Posts: 5110
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »
2059.01.16
Megaroad 25 in orbit over Messiah 025


With the gamut of emotions running through them during the gearing up to their first job, time passes extremely quickly.  All the more-so when they are introduced to their freshly washed VAs and VFs that they had selected.  Major Yamato is also in a VA-3B.  She winks at Laframboise when the VAs and VFs are revealed, and says something witty about pounding the ground.

After that, they are off for a few laps around the Environment Ship, followed by a hike partway up the mountain inside, to a VF gymnastics and grappling training ground carved out of the forest.  They are all put through an insightful, but gruelling training course by the purveyor of the facility.  "Best be up to speed, when the brown stuff hits the fans," he had muttered, as he had put them through one exhausting exercise after another.

When finished, they all barely have the time to crawl out of the cockpits, and get rides home, before falling asleep in their beds for the last time before the job starts.


2059.01.17; morning
Bushi-1 in orbit over Messiah 025


They are all up, wide awake, assembled, and ready to go long before the 04:30 assembly time.  Inside the Bushi-1, they are shown to their quarters, and the bath room that they'll be able to enjoy approximately once every 3 or 4 days.  At their quarters they are told not to unpack, as they'll be transferring down to the job site immediately upon defold.

At 05:00, the Bushi-1 thrusters away from the 125th Large-Scale Research/Exploration Fleet, and enters a space fold.  Shortly after, and just after having completed a meeting with Mr. Bushi, and the Captain of the ship, Major Yamato summons the pilots.

She says, "I'm an easy going project leader... department head?  Ah, hell, the title doesn't matter.  What matters is that I'm always open to suggestion.  However, when the shit hits, I expect you to obey orders like you are back in boot camp.  Understood?"  She gives Archer, Harper, and Laframboise a stern look over to reinforce the message.

She checks her watch, and adds, "15 minutes to defold.  I want preflight checks, and warm-ups completed in 10.  I want to be out the door within 15 seconds of defold.  Move out!"

The hanger deck is a flurry of activity, as the mechanics make last minute adjustments to the VA and VF that the MSG A-Team are piloting.  Everyone has full loads of internal missiles (except the VF-1J).  Archer and Harper are satisfied to see AMM-1 type missiles strapped onto the wings of their VFs.  Laframboise is quite surprised to see GH-28A micro-missile launchers bolted onto the insides of the mid-wing nacelles in such a way that they will not fall off when transformed.  He catches Yamato watching his reactions to the additional missile launchers with a smug expression.


"Another Planet" in the M55NGC6909 Planetary Cluster

The Bushi-1 defolds at 06:00 over the job site.  The 4 VA and VF quickly leave the hanger, and are surprised in the "it should be expected way" by a small fleet of ships.  The majority are cargo and transport ships, presumably belonging to the salvage company.  Along with an ARMD Space Carrier, with OAZ-1 stencilled on the sides, which had just released a Marine Mobile Base; with OAZ-II stencilled on it's sides.

The OAZ II and a couple smaller transport ships head toward the area indicated as the job site.  Mr. Bushi contacts the A-Team, "Stay out of everyone else's way until you've set up base camp, and the meeting later in the morning.  Good luck."

The A-Team flies down into the Endorheic Basin in the middle of a Pangaea-like super continent.  It is dry, dusty and more land than scrub.

Arriving in grid I4, they are surprised at the sheer scope of the pile of Zentraadi ships that have apparently been discarded and left to rust and bake in the hot sun.  All of the upper surfaces have been scoured and worn down by sand, and most of them are full of holes.

The salvage team has selected a large circular clearing to set up their operation in.  The OAZ II has landed somewhat nearby, on the surface of a Zentraadi Gun Ship, which offers clear lines of sight and direct access to the salvage operation.  The salvage team are also in the process of setting up a large radar and communications array on the top of one of the higher mounds of Zentraadi ships.

Yamato radios the A-Team.  "We've got to find a good place to set up camp.  It'll have to be in one of the ships, near the top... so that we are able to fly in and out with ease.  As they're Zentraadi ships, we should have no trouble moving about in battroid mode.

As they fly a lazy figure eight pattern, they spot a couple of Zentraadi ships that have 250 m long squares crushed into their upper surfaces.  It's almost like a bunch of cube-shaped ships or a single ship with multiple square-shaped landing struts set up in an irregular pattern had landed on the pile of ships.  Any sensor checks reveal nothing out of the ordinary for a junk pile of ships; no radiation, heat, and so on.

OOC: loadout and status updated.  Please indicate your selection with the grid location.  If you want to be specific, use center: North, South, East, West.  Thanks!.

Offline jwlyon1

  • GM
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2371
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 11:38:40 AM »
Mindy spends her leave sort of casting about, not really sure what she wants to do. Without accomplishing much of anything, she's throws her stuff together at the last minute, spending an inordinate amount of time scrubbing out and bleaching her apartment.

The Environment Ship is a welcome relief and return to directed action. Mindy takes the chance to exercise as much flying and VA acclimation as she can, really pushing her limits, both of the Invader and herself.

At first Mindy's not really concerned about the bathing routine, but as she sees the facility and it strikes home that she will be dirty for days on end she starts to worry. She's a bit edgy thinking about it.

So her response to Yamato has an edge she did not intend.

"Ma'am, of course we'll follow orders. We're not a bunch of cubs cutting our teeth on trainers."

[[OOC: If she's soundly chastised, it won't improver her mood, but it won't make it worse, either!]]

But nothing snaps her into focus like having to move -- and the thought of getting airborne. She doesn't even check her own watch, but charges down to the hangar, hoping the routine and (sterile!) comfort of the cockpit will ease her tension and get her in the fighting spirit.

She practically jumps for joy seeing the missile pods strapped onto the nacelles. "Que le yable me pete un singe...Chek-moé ca!*" Running over she lovingly but meticulously she caress the pods inspecting their connections making sure everything is hooked up properly, or as properly as can be in a jury-rig situation. Following that she proceeds with the usual pre-flight and warmup routine.

As they survey the perimeter and do a fly over of the ships, Mindy opens a comm to the squad, "Wouldn't it be best if we set up near the salvage op camp? Seems we'd have the quickest reaction time, maybe opposite the OAZ team. Over."
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP

Offline Halley

  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 1069
    • View Profile
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2009, 01:12:19 AM »
William pass his 24 hours doing something simple: go see his family. The house was as always, very animated, and everyone was happy to him comming back, even it it's just for dinner. As always, his mom's food revitalised him and the tornado of his young brothers and sisters was a sign that the world still running on the right side. "Sorry" he had said to mindy "I gotta say goodbye to my folks... We will see each others more than enouph in the next days..."

The next day, he was in the hangar, like the others, but not with his pilot suit but his technicien suit, and much more early than the others. he inspected the VF-3000 with the others mechanics at all his cuts, leaving no wires untested. Then, satisfied of the good quality of the product and delighted of the challenge of this older but simplist and charming design, he go take a shouwer and came back at the hour with his pilot suit for the test. he was more tired, but his smile was true on his lips.

Now, finally in the air, flying over the objective, he was feeling great. Hell, i'm working right now, so i'm getting paid for this but i would pay for living like that! New planes, irregular missions... Perfect!

"We've got to find a good place to set up camp.  It'll have to be in one of the ships, near the top... so that we are able to fly in and out with ease.  As they're Zentraadi ships, we should have no trouble moving about in battroid mode."

"Wouldn't it be best if we set up near the salvage op camp? Seems we'd have the quickest reaction time, maybe opposite the OAZ team. Over."

"This is Wolfie: I believe we should take the one at the north east, who is on the Grid number M&N 3, because it's the one nearer the cliff, meaning that if somone wanna stay stealth as long he can, he would come from this way. From all the others way, we could see them coming from a good distance or they would have to pass the OAZ team before getting to the base camp, so we do the best cover we can with the two units on this position. Over."
"You know you got a Good Variable Fighter when you have so much weapons that you don't have enought fingers to press all the triggers in same time!"

- A Test Pilot on New Edwards Base

Offline Zed

  • Administrator
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2017
    • View Profile
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 01:21:34 AM »
Isabella Harper pulled up on her stick gently as she passed over the general encampment area of the 'dig' they were to guard.  She surveyed the debris itself and thought about the general defenses they would need.  She flew in a bit closer to grid L7's Northwest corner and switched to gerwalk mode, bringing her VF to a hover to scan the debris below.

"This is Wolfie..."  All the way out there?  That leaves us quite the target for anything incoming.

"Harper here, I don't like the idea of being that far away from our assignment.  If something happens its a LONG walk away from the other forces here, and leaves us as an isolated target.  I think we should setup camp a bit closer to the communications tower.  If that thing goes we are going to have worse issues that if anyone gets the initial drop on us.  Over."

Offline Sketchley

  • Administrator
  • General
  • *
  • Posts: 5110
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 12:45:36 PM »
2059.01.17; morning
Surface of "Another Planet" in the M55NGC6909 Planetary Cluster

"Wouldn't it be best if we set up near the salvage op camp?"

"This is Wolfie: I believe we should take the one at the north east, (...)  so we do the best cover we can with the two units on this position. Over."

"Harper here, I don't like the idea of being that far away from our assignment.  (...)  If that thing goes we are going to have worse issues that if anyone gets the initial drop on us.  Over."


Major Yamato listens to each of her pilots in the A Team in turn.  "Hmm... you sold me, Harper.  Everyone, head to the Thuveral Salan at the bottom center of grid L7.  It's a decent distance from our prime VIP and... I guess we'll call the communications tower our secondary VIP?  And still a comfortable distance away from the OAZ encampment."

Flying over the ship and giving it a once over, she adds, "and it doesn't look like it's in too bad a shape.  Should hold up and protect us from the sun, sand and wind.  Follow me in."

Yamato slows and transforms to gerwalk, guiding her VA-3B in to a gentle hover over the middle of the ship.  "Look for a door," she commands, as she scans to her left and right.

Eventually, they find a hole large enough for a pair of battroids to walk out side by side that has rusted into the upper surface.  Heading in, in gerwalk mode, Yamato illuminates the interior of the ship with the wing spotlights.  "Not too bad, not too bad.

Alright, spread out and search the surrounding rooms.  I don't want any surprises.  I'll look for a safe spot to set up camp near the door."

Aside from a few sand drifts inside the hallways and some of the rooms, tufts of grass growing out of some of the sand and some carcasses of what is best described as man sized cockroaches, there is nothing out of the ordinary for a long-since crashed Zentraadi battleship.  The spot that Yamato found for camp is suitable - it's close to the entrance, so it gets  plenty of natural light and allows them to fly out quickly if needed.  There also isn't very much sand, or grass, and no dead bugs, indicating that it's protected from the wind.  Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, there's some structures on the ground, perhaps a knocked over table or fallen ceiling tiles, that effectively divide part of the room into smaller, private areas.  They are in effect, VF waist height cubicles.

Getting out of their VFs, Yamato points in one direction and says, "toilet will be set up over there.  mess tent over here,"  she points in the opposite direction.  Yamato checks her watch.  "We have half an hour to set up our tents before the meeting.  Double time it."

***

After setting up camp, they reassemble.  "Team, I just got word from the boss upstairs.  It seems that the OAZ I ARMD Space Carrier folded away.  I guess they feel the job isn't worth the escort ship... or that their forward deployed team can handle whatever comes this way."  Yamato shrugs.  "Ah well, to the VFs.  Follow me in, and no fancy flying.  We're heading out to meet our employer, and I want us to give a damn good impression.  Let's move!"

It's a quick flight over to the meeting place - in a container-like portable living space cum office that the salvage operators are using en mass in their camp, at the narrow point between two Zentraadi ships in the middle of L6.  The A Team get out of their VFs while they wait for the leaders of the Salvagers to arrive.  The OAZ team drives up.

Their leader, a mutant saurinoid with a flattened, narrow head, with large eyes toward the back, and nostrils in the front.  Jaw is large and flexible.  Long, skinny neck almost as long as the body.  Firm body, tapering from a narrow collar to a round, wide pelvis.  Arms and legs are long and muscular, as is the body length tail.  Hands and feet have long fingers and toes tipped with large claws.  He gives Yamato one look, and by the expression on both of their faces, one can see significant animosity.

Yamato growls at him, "Peter Rha?  I thought you bought it in the shites back on Rebar."

"Worm tongue," Rha growls back, practically spitting out the insult with disgust.  "I want that ?50,000 you still owe me."

"You must've got hit on the head really hard.  I whupped your sorry ass and you owe me ?150,000!"

As they trade insults, the two assume defencive postures and warily step toward each other.

Before they come close enough to start trading more than words, a man yells, "Mindy?  That you?!"

As she turns, the voice yells again, this time with an angry-excited-happy tone, "it IS you!  Eat fist!"

Having little warning, she literally does take a hard fist to the chin.  It's a hard punch (6 SDC), that sends her sprawling backwards.

"You like that, you little cunt!  You like my new arm?  How about my new foot!"  The man starts charging her, preparing for a kick.

Before he takes more than two steps, his companions grab him and stop him.

As Mindy blinks off the hit, Yamato is crouched beside her, partially to comfort her, and partially to keep her from charging at her attacker.  "You alright?  Stay down and keep quiet," she rapidly hisses.

"What the fuck?" Rah shouts.  "Get him the fuck out of here, for fucks sake!  We don't that shit here, now!"

The majority of the OAZ team manhandles Sean back toward the jeep.  Mindy gets a clear look at her assailant for the first time.  It's Sean Demonokos-Hida.  And he's made a gun shape with his hand, pointed at her, and is pretending to shoot her one time, in the head.

Yamato barks, "Wolfie, Harper, get her back to camp, and patch her up."  She stares coldly at Mindy and growls, "we'll talk more about this later.  Go with them."

Sean has been firmly planted in the backseat of the jeep between two muscular looking pilots of the OAZ.  The driver quickly gets in and drives off, in the direction of the OAZ camp.  Sean gives Mindy an angry stare the whole time.

Yamato gives on last look at her team before she heads toward the meeting container.  Outside are two representatives of the Salvagers - mutant moles no less!  Peter Rah, not wanting to look weaker, quickly power-walks next to, and passed Yamato.  Yamato increases his pace to match his.  It's kinda comical, and would be funny in a different context.

Offline jwlyon1

  • GM
  • Lt. General
  • *
  • Posts: 2371
  • I'm your huckleberry
    • View Profile
    • Rogue-Z (yes, it's a stupid blog)
Re: Job 1: Guard Duty
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 04:43:06 PM »
If it all hadn't happened so fast Mindy would've realized that stink from Sean. Damn alien planets all smell weird.

But it's all to late. Sean's punch took her completely off guard.

"Toé mon estie!*" Finding herself on her ass, Mindy struggles to get up, but gives in to Yamato's command to stay put. She snarls, baring her teeth - carnivores teeth - at her old weapons officer. "I don't need patching boss. Even if you amplify his strength, he still can't hit the broad side of barn. Just got me by surprise. Really, not even gonna bruise... though..." She pulls out an antiseptic wipe from her hip pocket and gives the abused chin a good wipe down. "Never know where that arm's been! I'm cool boss, now that I can smell him again, he'll never get close without us knowing."

"Je l'attend avec une brique pis un fanal... **" She kicks some dirt in the OAZ jeeps general direction, wiping her hands over and over with the towelette.

*Subtitle: You son-of-a-bitch!
**Subtitle: When i'm gonna get it/him it's not gonna be pretty...
I check this from work.
D
M
ACPM
M:GP