Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 252

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 257

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 270

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 273
Star Wars Rogue One

General Discussion and Recruitment Announcements > Open Discussion Board

Star Wars Rogue One

(1/1)

Sketchley:
Up until yesterday, I've had mixed sentiments about this upcoming movie.  Then the teaser with the new Storm Troopers....

... then the preview today.

Wow.  I thought Eps VII looked good in a Star Wars way.  This one just takes us right back there into some pretty iconic settings and face to face with minor, but nonetheless iconic characters.

Sketchley:
In the past few days, I've also learned that the same actress was used for Mon Mothma (the actress from SW III, not SWVI).  Which is a cool addition (especially since all of her dialogue scenes were cut from that film).

Today, I just learned that Ewan McGregor was in SW VII, too!  Albeit in the form of a single line of dialogue that was edited together with one of Alec Guiness's lines from IV.

Wonder what Darth Vader will be like in this movie.  And if Ewan will be making an appearance, too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version