Author Topic: MOrab46 character for Steal Valkyries  (Read 747 times)

Offline MOrab46

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
MOrab46 character for Steal Valkyries
« on: April 19, 2016, 08:19:56 AM »
InferosCaress gave me a like to this board. I figure this was the best place to say hi. If not then my bad. I would like to join and play.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:04:13 PM by Sketchley »

Offline InfernosCaress

• Lt. Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Re: InfernosCaress character for Steal Valkyries
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 02:27:12 PM »
Howdy, MO.

Look under the Board of "Macross: Steal Valkyries" for the new campaign's Setting and the Character Creation information. Should be pretty easy to pick up since you already know the Palladium rule set.  I would advice look under the Skills section of the creation pages because they have been altered, generally for the better.

~~ Marc

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Re: MOrab46 character for Steal Valkyries
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 11:08:32 PM »
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the game.

InfernosCaress has given you the place to start, and indicated that you are familiar with the Palladium rule set (not necessary to play, but helpful).
Here's a direct link to what he said: http://nomansland.site.nfoservers.com/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/index.php?board=79.0

Before we begin, I have one question: how familiar are you with Macross in general?

And for the character... what type of character would you like to play?
The instructions (step 1.  You can read more, but right now, to keep both our heads from blowing up, let's limit it to #1): http://monkeybacon.mywebcommunity.org/Stats/Statistics/character/GCGS/GCGSmain.php#Step1

Offline Sketchley

• Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Sketchley's Macross Gateway - check today!
Re: MOrab46 character for Steal Valkyries
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »
Would you like a pre-made character?  It would certainly make PC creation faster for both of us.