Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 252

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 257

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 270

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 273
unknown game discussion

General Discussion and Recruitment Announcements > Open Discussion Board

unknown game discussion

(1/2) > >>

Thorea:
Hello all,

Im new to the whole mods thing, but I am trying to figure it out. So I installed the AIX core files, then the maps. Next I loaded my online profile and created an offline profile. Then I imported both into bf2spcc. Then I went to single player tab made sure that I loaded the online account, made sure "enable stats" was checked, then I ran the game, but nothing happens. I play a match but no stats. Please help

InfernosCaress:
They were talking pen-and-paper games, not video games.  I am not sure how much help you will get.  And the last post in the thread was from seven years ago.

Sketchley:
Apologies Thorea, I accidentally deleted your post when I meant to move it and merge it into this topic (your post was in an inappropriate section).

I don't know why Palladium books chose to do what you asked (re: Bioroid Soldier MOS and OCC skills).

InfernosCaress:
bf2spcc in Thorea's post is a file from 'Battlefield 2'. My guess would that would be the game, although I suppose that other games could use the same base files.

Sketchley:
It appears that Thorea is a spammer.  And has been banned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version