Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 252

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 257

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 270

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 273
Spam Bot Wave 2016

General Discussion and Recruitment Announcements > Open Discussion Board

Spam Bot Wave 2016

(1/2) > >>

Sketchley:
We appear to have gotten noticed by somebody, and put on their spam list.

Members (or lurkers), just ignore any offending posts for the time being.  Your admins (Zed Cassel and myself) are doing our best to keep on top of things.  Thank you.

InfernosCaress:
And whatever you do, don't be like my sister and help the Nigerian Prince with his money transfers.

Zed:
Hah, that prince is related to everybody!  And yeah, I've noticed the upswing and have been paying close attention to new topics and new posts to remove them and offending posts.  I'm going to look into changing the bot cert, or something.  There may be a board update available even, but its going to require some research on my part.

Sketchley:
Great... now they're spamming us with home renovations and gravel... :roll:

InfernosCaress:
The royal family gets around.

Great... now they're spamming us with home renovations and gravel... :roll:

Something that you want to tell us about your home?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version