Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 252

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 257

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 270

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /usr/www/nomansland/public/MRG-Active-Archive/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 273
Galactic Timeline

General Discussion and Recruitment Announcements > Open Discussion Board

Galactic Timeline

(1/5) > >>

Zed:
So I thought we'd get a discussion of an updated galactic timeline going.  Not being able to speak or read Japanese, I'm not up to date on things since Frontier was having all its side media released, but I was curious if anyone's seen any place with a good take on galactic events and the overall history of how the N.U.N. charter came about in the first place?

InfernosCaress:
Scan down to the "To Do List - Macross Delta Edition" thread in the Stats Discussion Board.  I updated universal information in posts as the Delta series was ongoing. That will catch you up until the first delta movie (a second film is in the works).

On that note, just watch the Delta movie.  It is notably better than the series. That is due in large part to the fact that when the writers were working on episode 4, they received word from on-high that the series was being doubled in length and they had nothing planned out for the second half.

Zed:
You are amazing, thank you. Incidentally, are you familiar with my Chaerilidae game at all?

InfernosCaress:
You're welcome.

I am afraid that I do not know anything about your game. I have only been a member for three years. Sketchley and I were pretty much the only people around during that time.

Zed:
Totally my fault, not going to shirk it. A lot of the improvements I am doing now I should have figured out back then. My only explanation is that I have been going through extreme medical and personal issues that became extreme in the last 3 years but started around the time I reacquired a decent domain name. The long and the short is that I have a chronic disease called fibromyalgia that cause constant pain among many other things. Up until last year I was on the very last medication that provided any relief, but the mental cost was significant, and the medication reached toxic points for me. That was when my wife left me, because 3 years ago I had gone on medical leave, but was denied disability. I have lost my house, all my possessions, my career, my dogs, everything, and my wife. On the plus side in the past year of facing my disease unmedicated, my creativity has returned and I can find SOME focus through the pain. I still have no income except for what I earn through my D&D livestream patreon while I appeal my disability case, but the $18 a month is enough to keep the MRG open, and I just completed an odd job that netted me the money for this year's domain registration. So we are good.

The Point The Chaerilidae continuation is definitely coming. I have 3 confirmed returning players. I am still rebuilding the site's functions but am trying to bring back as many old members as possible, and will be postimg game info soon. I wanted to know if you want to know more about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version